We're here! We're at the Sheraton on 17th with Jake (dog). We go to the Barnes tomorrow at 3. We came a day earlier than planned because I was worried about a big snow and DW got home earlier than expected so we got in the car and here we are. We haven't done much planning but we do have a nice room on the dog floor and we are now waiting for spring rolls at Asia on the Parkway, which does not seem all that interesting but it was close. We might go to Rodin museum tomorrow too. And Redding mkt on Sunday. What else should we do fodorite friends? What cheap but cool restaurant would you recommend for trendy people like us ? I know this is a very cheeky request for suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 2 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 3 Arches National Park in a day
- 4 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 5 My Book of Mormon review
- 6 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 7 JFK Airport
- 8 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 9 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 10 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 11 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 12 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 13 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 14 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 15 Marco Island
- 16 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 17 things to do near Arches National Park
- 18 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 19 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 20 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 21 Breckenridge in October
- 22 EX-LAX
- 23 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 24 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 25 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!