We're here! We're at the Sheraton on 17th with Jake (dog). We go to the Barnes tomorrow at 3. We came a day earlier than planned because I was worried about a big snow and DW got home earlier than expected so we got in the car and here we are. We haven't done much planning but we do have a nice room on the dog floor and we are now waiting for spring rolls at Asia on the Parkway, which does not seem all that interesting but it was close. We might go to Rodin museum tomorrow too. And Redding mkt on Sunday. What else should we do fodorite friends? What cheap but cool restaurant would you recommend for trendy people like us ? I know this is a very cheeky request for suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 2 Where to from Tampa?
- 3 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 4 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 5 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 6 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 7 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 8 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 9 Is the New York subway safe?
- 10 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 11 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 12 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 13 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 14 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 15 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 16 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 17 Skiing New Mexico
- 18 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 19 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 20 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 21 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 22 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 23 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 24 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week