We're here! We're at the Sheraton on 17th with Jake (dog). We go to the Barnes tomorrow at 3. We came a day earlier than planned because I was worried about a big snow and DW got home earlier than expected so we got in the car and here we are. We haven't done much planning but we do have a nice room on the dog floor and we are now waiting for spring rolls at Asia on the Parkway, which does not seem all that interesting but it was close. We might go to Rodin museum tomorrow too. And Redding mkt on Sunday. What else should we do fodorite friends? What cheap but cool restaurant would you recommend for trendy people like us ? I know this is a very cheeky request for suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF to DR? WTH!
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 4 rain in Kauai
- 5 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 6 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 7 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 8 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 9 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 10 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 11 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 12 Jersey City Parking
- 13 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 14 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 15 Kennebunkport and....?
- 16 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 17 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 18 Washington, DC to Boston
- 19 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 20 Where to go in Maine?
- 21 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 22 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 23 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 24 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 25 Kennedy Space Center