We're here! We're at the Sheraton on 17th with Jake (dog). We go to the Barnes tomorrow at 3. We came a day earlier than planned because I was worried about a big snow and DW got home earlier than expected so we got in the car and here we are. We haven't done much planning but we do have a nice room on the dog floor and we are now waiting for spring rolls at Asia on the Parkway, which does not seem all that interesting but it was close. We might go to Rodin museum tomorrow too. And Redding mkt on Sunday. What else should we do fodorite friends? What cheap but cool restaurant would you recommend for trendy people like us ? I know this is a very cheeky request for suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 2 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 3 suggestions for restaurants/ breweries/wineries- Northern coast
- 4 Restaurants Chicago June
- 5 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 6 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 7 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 8 tip for valet parking
- 9 New Orleans
- 10 California: Getty museum
- 11 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 12 Seattle - newby questions
- 13 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 14 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 15 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 16 NYC hotel/July
- 17 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 18 Fun Home now on Broadway
- 19 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 20 Grand Circle Road Trip with Older Parents
- 21 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 22 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 23 Girlfriends getaway in San Francisco
- 24 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 25 NYC with my 13 year old