We're here! We're at the Sheraton on 17th with Jake (dog). We go to the Barnes tomorrow at 3. We came a day earlier than planned because I was worried about a big snow and DW got home earlier than expected so we got in the car and here we are. We haven't done much planning but we do have a nice room on the dog floor and we are now waiting for spring rolls at Asia on the Parkway, which does not seem all that interesting but it was close. We might go to Rodin museum tomorrow too. And Redding mkt on Sunday. What else should we do fodorite friends? What cheap but cool restaurant would you recommend for trendy people like us ? I know this is a very cheeky request for suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 united and carry-ons
- 2 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 3 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 4 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 5 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 6 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 7 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 8 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 9 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 10 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 11 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 12 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 13 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 14 Philadelphia
- 15 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 16 USA with a 3 year old
- 17 First family ski trip
- 18 NYC theatre broadway
- 19 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 20 Universal studios/Orlando
- 21 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 22 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 23 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 24 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 25 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance