We're here! We're at the Sheraton on 17th with Jake (dog). We go to the Barnes tomorrow at 3. We came a day earlier than planned because I was worried about a big snow and DW got home earlier than expected so we got in the car and here we are. We haven't done much planning but we do have a nice room on the dog floor and we are now waiting for spring rolls at Asia on the Parkway, which does not seem all that interesting but it was close. We might go to Rodin museum tomorrow too. And Redding mkt on Sunday. What else should we do fodorite friends? What cheap but cool restaurant would you recommend for trendy people like us ? I know this is a very cheeky request for suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 2 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 3 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 4 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 5 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 6 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 7 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 8 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 9 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 10 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 11 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 12 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 13 Phoenix restaurants
- 14 5 week in US/Mexico
- 15 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 16 10 day trip to California
- 17 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 18 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 19 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 20 Rafting near Denali
- 21 New York City Restaurants
- 22 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 23 Kennedy Space Center
- 24 Week in October in Maine
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles