We're here! We're at the Sheraton on 17th with Jake (dog). We go to the Barnes tomorrow at 3. We came a day earlier than planned because I was worried about a big snow and DW got home earlier than expected so we got in the car and here we are. We haven't done much planning but we do have a nice room on the dog floor and we are now waiting for spring rolls at Asia on the Parkway, which does not seem all that interesting but it was close. We might go to Rodin museum tomorrow too. And Redding mkt on Sunday. What else should we do fodorite friends? What cheap but cool restaurant would you recommend for trendy people like us ? I know this is a very cheeky request for suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 2 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 3 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 4 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 5 Tour companies
- 6 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 7 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 8 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 9 Hilton Midtown New York
- 10 Apartment Rentals DC
- 11 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 12 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 13 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 14 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 15 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 16 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 17 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 18 Vegas hotels for families
- 19 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 20 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 21 new york plays
- 22 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 23 San Francisco - mid October
- 24 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles