We're here! We're at the Sheraton on 17th with Jake (dog). We go to the Barnes tomorrow at 3. We came a day earlier than planned because I was worried about a big snow and DW got home earlier than expected so we got in the car and here we are. We haven't done much planning but we do have a nice room on the dog floor and we are now waiting for spring rolls at Asia on the Parkway, which does not seem all that interesting but it was close. We might go to Rodin museum tomorrow too. And Redding mkt on Sunday. What else should we do fodorite friends? What cheap but cool restaurant would you recommend for trendy people like us ? I know this is a very cheeky request for suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 2 New Orleans Weekend
- 3 Moving to New Jersey
- 4 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 5 suggestions for mobile auto repair glass company in utah
- 6 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 7 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 8 West Coast Road Trip
- 9 Car Needed in Austin?
- 10 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 11 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 12 5 star Hotels in Virginia
- 13 Sights and Restaurants in Brooklyn
- 14 I will be in Wash DC in October.
- 15 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 16 East Coast Road Trip
- 17 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 18 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 19 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 20 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 21 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 22 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 24 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 25 Maui itinerary