We're here! We're at the Sheraton on 17th with Jake (dog). We go to the Barnes tomorrow at 3. We came a day earlier than planned because I was worried about a big snow and DW got home earlier than expected so we got in the car and here we are. We haven't done much planning but we do have a nice room on the dog floor and we are now waiting for spring rolls at Asia on the Parkway, which does not seem all that interesting but it was close. We might go to Rodin museum tomorrow too. And Redding mkt on Sunday. What else should we do fodorite friends? What cheap but cool restaurant would you recommend for trendy people like us ? I know this is a very cheeky request for suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 3 Quick Trip to NYC
- 4 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 5 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 6 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 7 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 8 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 9 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 10 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 11 Kayaking in Acadia in October?
- 12 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 13 San Francisco - mid October
- 14 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 15 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 16 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 17 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 18 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 19 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Road trip itinerary
- 22 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 23 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 24 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 25 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?