We're here! We're at the Sheraton on 17th with Jake (dog). We go to the Barnes tomorrow at 3. We came a day earlier than planned because I was worried about a big snow and DW got home earlier than expected so we got in the car and here we are. We haven't done much planning but we do have a nice room on the dog floor and we are now waiting for spring rolls at Asia on the Parkway, which does not seem all that interesting but it was close. We might go to Rodin museum tomorrow too. And Redding mkt on Sunday. What else should we do fodorite friends? What cheap but cool restaurant would you recommend for trendy people like us ? I know this is a very cheeky request for suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 2 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 3 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 4 middlebury vt snow
- 5 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 6 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 7 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 8 Deep South sept 2015
- 9 Self guided White House tour
- 10 Northwest USA
- 11 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 12 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 13 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 14 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 15 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 16 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 17 Portland, OR hotel question
- 18 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 19 san diego or nearby area
- 20 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 21 Texas
- 22 Los Angeles day trips
- 23 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 24 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 25 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip