We're here! We're at the Sheraton on 17th with Jake (dog). We go to the Barnes tomorrow at 3. We came a day earlier than planned because I was worried about a big snow and DW got home earlier than expected so we got in the car and here we are. We haven't done much planning but we do have a nice room on the dog floor and we are now waiting for spring rolls at Asia on the Parkway, which does not seem all that interesting but it was close. We might go to Rodin museum tomorrow too. And Redding mkt on Sunday. What else should we do fodorite friends? What cheap but cool restaurant would you recommend for trendy people like us ? I know this is a very cheeky request for suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 2 ONP help
- 3 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 4 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 5 Road Tour in Usa
- 6 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 7 So you love handbags!
- 8 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 9 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 10 replica designer handbags
- 11 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 12 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 13 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 14 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 15 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 16 Re-Visit DC
- 17 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 18 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 19 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 20 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 21 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 22 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami
- 23 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 24 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 25 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port