We are planning on taking the mule trip into the canyon with 14 and 11 year olds end of June 2010. Need to know if there is enough to keep the kids entertained to stay 2 nights. I realize it will be hot and not sure what kind of hikes there are at the bottom. We have traveled to South Dakota, Yellowstone, and Grand Tetons on previous trips and like to be away from the crowds seeing things most travelers don't see.
Phantom Ranch 1 or 2 nights
- 1 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 2 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 3 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 4 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 5 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 6 Middlebury vt quickie
- 7 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 8 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 9 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 10 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 11 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 12 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 13 hello guys....
- 14 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 15 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 16 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 17 Albuquerque to Denver
- 18 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 19 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 20 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 21 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 22 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 23 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 24 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 25 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested