Greetings Fodorites! I'm looking for a clean, safe hotel/motel in Montgomery and will have my 60-lb. elderly Black Lab with me. Can anyone help with a suggestion? Thanks in advance.
Pet-Friendly Hotel in Montgomery?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston area -- nature
- 2 A Student’s Perspective of Philadelphia and Washington DC:
- 3 Dont rent a car from Buchbinder car rental if you go Europe
- 4 New York city--best time to visit??
- 5 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 6 California & French Polynesia
- 7 New Orleans November 2014- Trip Report
- 8 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 9 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 10 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 11 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 12 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 13 General Utah planning questions
- 14 Fun weekend in NYC, including a GTG
- 15 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 16 Maui Luau?
- 17 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 18 American Honeymoon in March
- 19 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 20 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 21 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 22 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)