I have read all the postings on S.D.and am really excited about going next June or late August. I am looking for a campground that is spacious, scenic, peaceful, has wildlife and privacy. We would also like CLEAN warm showers and flush toilets. It can be private or public. I have looked into Custer SP on the internet and can't find out much info. Has anyone camped at a place that fits the above? I am looking at Mystery Mtn in Rapid City, Rafter J BAr, Hill City or Custer SP. Suggestions??? Also, is the temperature really in the 70's that time of year?
Personal recommendation of where to camp in S.D.
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 2 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 3 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 4 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 5 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 6 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 7 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 8 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 9 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 10 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 11 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 12 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 13 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 14 Vero Beach FL
- 15 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 16 Question about Boulder area
- 17 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 18 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 19 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 20 Savanah Sojourn
- 21 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 24 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 25 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter