I have read all the postings on S.D.and am really excited about going next June or late August. I am looking for a campground that is spacious, scenic, peaceful, has wildlife and privacy. We would also like CLEAN warm showers and flush toilets. It can be private or public. I have looked into Custer SP on the internet and can't find out much info. Has anyone camped at a place that fits the above? I am looking at Mystery Mtn in Rapid City, Rafter J BAr, Hill City or Custer SP. Suggestions??? Also, is the temperature really in the 70's that time of year?
Personal recommendation of where to camp in S.D.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oahu ideas
- 2 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 3 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 4 Key Largo, FL
- 5 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 6 Death Valley in June
- 7 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 8 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 9 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 10 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 11 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 12 San Diego grocery stores
- 13 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 14 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 15 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 16 West Coast Bound End of March
- 17 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 18 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 19 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 20 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 21 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 22 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 23 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 24 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 25 Best places to move to Florida?