I have read all the postings on S.D.and am really excited about going next June or late August. I am looking for a campground that is spacious, scenic, peaceful, has wildlife and privacy. We would also like CLEAN warm showers and flush toilets. It can be private or public. I have looked into Custer SP on the internet and can't find out much info. Has anyone camped at a place that fits the above? I am looking at Mystery Mtn in Rapid City, Rafter J BAr, Hill City or Custer SP. Suggestions??? Also, is the temperature really in the 70's that time of year?
Personal recommendation of where to camp in S.D.
View all United States activity »
- 1 St. Augustine, Florida
- 2 Savanah Sojourn
- 3 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 4 hotel near Met NYC
- 5 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 6 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 7 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 8 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 9 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 10 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 11 Madison Square Garden
- 12 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 13 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 14 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 15 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 16 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 17 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 18 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 19 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 20 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 23 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 24 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 25 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?