My fiancee and I are planning to goto New York for our honeymoon in September and have already started to kind of think about how we are going to get there, where we should stay, etc.
We are from New Brunswick, Canada so we would like to drive down ourselves instead of fly. We also want to do the following activities:
- Yankees game
- Giants game
- Broadway shows
- Brooklyn Zoo
- Central Park
One thing we are noticing is that the Manhattan hotels are very expensive, but I think that is where we would want to stay so that we are relatively close to everything. I don't really feel comfortable driving around to be honest, so what i'd really want is to drive somewhere close to New York and then be able to park my car somewhere safe for the week. Is there anywhere that I could do this? Perhaps an Airport parking lot?
Permanent Parking in New York City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 4 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 5 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 6 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 7 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 8 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 9 Asheville NC without a car
- 10 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 11 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 12 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 13 Myrtle Beach
- 14 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 15 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 16 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 17 Colorado in the summer!
- 18 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 21 Washington DC Metro
- 22 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 23 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 Alexandria or Georgetown