My fiancee and I are planning to goto New York for our honeymoon in September and have already started to kind of think about how we are going to get there, where we should stay, etc.
We are from New Brunswick, Canada so we would like to drive down ourselves instead of fly. We also want to do the following activities:
- Yankees game
- Giants game
- Broadway shows
- Brooklyn Zoo
- Central Park
One thing we are noticing is that the Manhattan hotels are very expensive, but I think that is where we would want to stay so that we are relatively close to everything. I don't really feel comfortable driving around to be honest, so what i'd really want is to drive somewhere close to New York and then be able to park my car somewhere safe for the week. Is there anywhere that I could do this? Perhaps an Airport parking lot?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great OR beach house locations?
- 2 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 3 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 4 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 5 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 6 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 7 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 8 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 9 Ideas for New York
- 10 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 11 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 12 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 13 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 14 No Spam this morning!!
- 15 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 16 Honeymoon on PCH
- 17 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 18 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 19 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 20 San Francisco transit options
- 21 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 22 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 23 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 24 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 25 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january