My fiancee and I are planning to goto New York for our honeymoon in September and have already started to kind of think about how we are going to get there, where we should stay, etc.
We are from New Brunswick, Canada so we would like to drive down ourselves instead of fly. We also want to do the following activities:
- Yankees game
- Giants game
- Broadway shows
- Brooklyn Zoo
- Central Park
One thing we are noticing is that the Manhattan hotels are very expensive, but I think that is where we would want to stay so that we are relatively close to everything. I don't really feel comfortable driving around to be honest, so what i'd really want is to drive somewhere close to New York and then be able to park my car somewhere safe for the week. Is there anywhere that I could do this? Perhaps an Airport parking lot?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 2 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 3 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 4 A Few Days in Asheville
- 5 DC restaurant report
- 6 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 7 Arizona in late January
- 8 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 9 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 10 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 11 Key West
- 12 Arizona in winter
- 13 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 14 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 15 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 16 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 17 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 18 moving to Florida
- 19 Neue Galerie
- 20 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 21 Going from Savanah to thru Smokey Mountains and to the Blue Ridge
- 22 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 23 national park during thanksgiving
- 24 DC Tours, Washington, DC
- 25 RV Round Trip VA-CO Summertime