My fiancee and I are planning to goto New York for our honeymoon in September and have already started to kind of think about how we are going to get there, where we should stay, etc.
We are from New Brunswick, Canada so we would like to drive down ourselves instead of fly. We also want to do the following activities:
- Yankees game
- Giants game
- Broadway shows
- Brooklyn Zoo
- Central Park
One thing we are noticing is that the Manhattan hotels are very expensive, but I think that is where we would want to stay so that we are relatively close to everything. I don't really feel comfortable driving around to be honest, so what i'd really want is to drive somewhere close to New York and then be able to park my car somewhere safe for the week. Is there anywhere that I could do this? Perhaps an Airport parking lot?
Permanent Parking in New York City
- 1 St. Augustine, Florida
- 2 Savanah Sojourn
- 3 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 4 hotel near Met NYC
- 5 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 6 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 7 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 8 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 9 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 10 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 11 Madison Square Garden
- 12 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 13 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 14 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 15 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 16 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 17 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 18 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 19 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 20 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 23 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 24 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 25 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?