My fiancee and I are planning to goto New York for our honeymoon in September and have already started to kind of think about how we are going to get there, where we should stay, etc.
We are from New Brunswick, Canada so we would like to drive down ourselves instead of fly. We also want to do the following activities:
- Yankees game
- Giants game
- Broadway shows
- Brooklyn Zoo
- Central Park
One thing we are noticing is that the Manhattan hotels are very expensive, but I think that is where we would want to stay so that we are relatively close to everything. I don't really feel comfortable driving around to be honest, so what i'd really want is to drive somewhere close to New York and then be able to park my car somewhere safe for the week. Is there anywhere that I could do this? Perhaps an Airport parking lot?
Permanent Parking in New York City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 2 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 3 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 4 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 5 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 6 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 7 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 8 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 9 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 10 Tipping advice
- 11 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 12 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 13 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 14 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 15 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 16 Christmas weather?
- 17 Big island itinerary
- 18 New York City and New England
- 19 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 20 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 21 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 22 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 23 Thousand Islands
- 24 Best Destination in USA
- 25 Please help identify location in Southern California