My fiancee and I are planning to goto New York for our honeymoon in September and have already started to kind of think about how we are going to get there, where we should stay, etc.
We are from New Brunswick, Canada so we would like to drive down ourselves instead of fly. We also want to do the following activities:
- Yankees game
- Giants game
- Broadway shows
- Brooklyn Zoo
- Central Park
One thing we are noticing is that the Manhattan hotels are very expensive, but I think that is where we would want to stay so that we are relatively close to everything. I don't really feel comfortable driving around to be honest, so what i'd really want is to drive somewhere close to New York and then be able to park my car somewhere safe for the week. Is there anywhere that I could do this? Perhaps an Airport parking lot?
Permanent Parking in New York City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 2 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 3 tip for valet parking
- 4 New Orleans
- 5 California: Getty museum
- 6 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 7 Seattle - newby questions
- 8 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 9 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 10 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 11 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 12 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 13 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 14 NYC hotel/July
- 15 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 16 Fun Home now on Broadway
- 17 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 18 Grand Circle Road Trip with Older Parents
- 19 Restaurants Chicago June
- 20 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 21 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 22 Girlfriends getaway in San Francisco
- 23 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 24 NYC with my 13 year old
- 25 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?