My fiancee and I are planning to goto New York for our honeymoon in September and have already started to kind of think about how we are going to get there, where we should stay, etc.
We are from New Brunswick, Canada so we would like to drive down ourselves instead of fly. We also want to do the following activities:
- Yankees game
- Giants game
- Broadway shows
- Brooklyn Zoo
- Central Park
One thing we are noticing is that the Manhattan hotels are very expensive, but I think that is where we would want to stay so that we are relatively close to everything. I don't really feel comfortable driving around to be honest, so what i'd really want is to drive somewhere close to New York and then be able to park my car somewhere safe for the week. Is there anywhere that I could do this? Perhaps an Airport parking lot?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Adirondacks trip repot
- 2 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 3 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 4 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 5 Venice, CA area
- 6 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 7 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 8 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 9 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 10 CLT connection times, Charlotte
- 11 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 12 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 13 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 14 Las Vegas in February - hotel recommendations please
- 15 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 16 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 17 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 18 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 19 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 20 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 21 Rhode Island Get Away
- 22 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 23 Vancouver to Washington State
- 24 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 25 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old