My fiancee and I are planning to goto New York for our honeymoon in September and have already started to kind of think about how we are going to get there, where we should stay, etc.
We are from New Brunswick, Canada so we would like to drive down ourselves instead of fly. We also want to do the following activities:
- Yankees game
- Giants game
- Broadway shows
- Brooklyn Zoo
- Central Park
One thing we are noticing is that the Manhattan hotels are very expensive, but I think that is where we would want to stay so that we are relatively close to everything. I don't really feel comfortable driving around to be honest, so what i'd really want is to drive somewhere close to New York and then be able to park my car somewhere safe for the week. Is there anywhere that I could do this? Perhaps an Airport parking lot?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 White Christmas
- 2 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 3 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 4 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 5 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 6 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 7 Grand Canyon
- 8 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 9 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 10 San Francisco and Napa
- 11 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 12 Midway point
- 13 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 14 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 15 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 16 New York City
- 17 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 18 Relocating to the Deep South
- 19 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 20 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 21 Arlington funeral plans
- 22 destin resorts
- 23 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 24 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 25 Inter-island time Hawaii