My fiancee and I are planning to goto New York for our honeymoon in September and have already started to kind of think about how we are going to get there, where we should stay, etc.
We are from New Brunswick, Canada so we would like to drive down ourselves instead of fly. We also want to do the following activities:
- Yankees game
- Giants game
- Broadway shows
- Brooklyn Zoo
- Central Park
One thing we are noticing is that the Manhattan hotels are very expensive, but I think that is where we would want to stay so that we are relatively close to everything. I don't really feel comfortable driving around to be honest, so what i'd really want is to drive somewhere close to New York and then be able to park my car somewhere safe for the week. Is there anywhere that I could do this? Perhaps an Airport parking lot?
Permanent Parking in New York City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 2 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 3 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 4 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 5 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 6 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 7 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 8 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 9 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 10 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 11 Best places to move to Florida?
- 12 Juneau May 8th
- 13 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 14 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 15 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 16 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 17 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 18 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 19 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 20 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 21 West Coast Bound End of March
- 22 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 23 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 24 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 25 Salt Lake City, Utah