We are staying at Perdido Beach Resort in a couple weeks and I was hoping for some restaurant recommendations. Any price point is fine, we just don't want to get trapped into going to an over priced touristy restaurant..
Also, is there anything else fun to do in this area besides hanging out at the beach? Even though we are SO looking forward to relaxing on the beach...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 2 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 3 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 4 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 5 November redwoods trip
- 6 blue ridge parkway?
- 7 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 8 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 9 Does custom essay writing service important for students
- 10 My Topic TitleHow custom essay writing service is benefit for the students?
- 11 http://mtgsalvation.org/tvolve-reviews/
- 12 http://gomusclebuilding.com/boost-ultimate-male-enhancement/
- 13 http://isscamreview.com/option-figures/
- 14 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/exoslim/
- 15 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 16 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 17 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 18 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 19 Wedding gifts?
- 20 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 21 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 22 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 23 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 24 Seattle Ho
- 25 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley