We are staying at Perdido Beach Resort in a couple weeks and I was hoping for some restaurant recommendations. Any price point is fine, we just don't want to get trapped into going to an over priced touristy restaurant..
Also, is there anything else fun to do in this area besides hanging out at the beach? Even though we are SO looking forward to relaxing on the beach...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 2 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 3 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 4 Asheville Hotel Indigo
- 5 Maui 7 day trip itinerary (with toddler)
- 6 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 7 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son
- 8 SF/LV/LA Itinerary Help
- 9 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 10 Mountain Honeymoon
- 11 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 12 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 13 Which city/area in Alaska to choose?
- 14 Traveling from SeaTac airport to Sequim, WA
- 15 Seattle Kitsay Airporter
- 16 Short weekend in Seattle
- 17 LV: Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall...?
- 18 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 19 Family Roadtrip from Atlanta in December
- 20 SPIRIT airlines FLL to DFW
- 21 I-15 Drive LV to St George
- 22 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 23 Deep South Road Trip Nov 2016
- 24 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 25 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy