We are staying at Perdido Beach Resort in a couple weeks and I was hoping for some restaurant recommendations. Any price point is fine, we just don't want to get trapped into going to an over priced touristy restaurant..
Also, is there anything else fun to do in this area besides hanging out at the beach? Even though we are SO looking forward to relaxing on the beach...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 2 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 3 Glacier National Park 2018
- 4 Hawaii wedding
- 5 Driving CA 395
- 6 I-84 Columbia Gorge
- 7 Adirondacks trip repot
- 8 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 9 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 10 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 11 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 12 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 13 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 14 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 15 New England Tour
- 16 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 17 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 18 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 19 Downtown Denver hotel
- 20 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 21 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 22 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 23 San Diego VRBO area
- 24 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 25 Muir Woods in October