We are staying at Perdido Beach Resort in a couple weeks and I was hoping for some restaurant recommendations. Any price point is fine, we just don't want to get trapped into going to an over priced touristy restaurant..
Also, is there anything else fun to do in this area besides hanging out at the beach? Even though we are SO looking forward to relaxing on the beach...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family road trip Washington DC-Stuart, Florida
- 2 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 3 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 4 California Coast in January
- 5 Traveling Alone
- 6 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 7 Key West
- 8 Currency and hotels
- 9 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 10 Vegas with toddler twins
- 11 OHare car service north suburbs
- 12 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 13 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 14 Arizona in winter
- 15 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 16 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 17 Arizona in late January
- 18 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 19 Northern California Redwoods
- 20 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 21 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 22 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 23 Las Vegas Vacation
- 24 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 25 disneyland