We are staying at Perdido Beach Resort in a couple weeks and I was hoping for some restaurant recommendations. Any price point is fine, we just don't want to get trapped into going to an over priced touristy restaurant..
Also, is there anything else fun to do in this area besides hanging out at the beach? Even though we are SO looking forward to relaxing on the beach...
Perdido Beach Resort
- 1 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 2 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 3 Washington Wineries
- 4 Luxor Egypt
- 5 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 6 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 7 Minneapolis Hotel
- 8 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 9 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 10 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 11 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 12 Seward to Anchorage
- 13 California, Northern
- 14 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 15 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 16 New York City Parking
- 17 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 18 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 19 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 20 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 21 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 22 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 23 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 24 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 25 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed