We are staying at Perdido Beach Resort in a couple weeks and I was hoping for some restaurant recommendations. Any price point is fine, we just don't want to get trapped into going to an over priced touristy restaurant..
Also, is there anything else fun to do in this area besides hanging out at the beach? Even though we are SO looking forward to relaxing on the beach...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Outlook Telephone Support |1-877-509-0415|
- 2 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 3 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 4 Touring Hearst Castle
- 5 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 6 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 7 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 8 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 9 car rentals in San Diego
- 10 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 11 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 12 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 13 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 14 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 15 Angels Landing
- 16 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 17 First time visit to California
- 18 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 19 NY State Assembly Internship
- 20 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 21 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 22 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 23 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 24 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 25 San Francisco