We are staying at Perdido Beach Resort in a couple weeks and I was hoping for some restaurant recommendations. Any price point is fine, we just don't want to get trapped into going to an over priced touristy restaurant..
Also, is there anything else fun to do in this area besides hanging out at the beach? Even though we are SO looking forward to relaxing on the beach...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific Drive RoadTrip during Thanks giving
- 2 World's Longest Yard Sale - don't go!
- 3 Boston Ideas
- 4 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 5 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 6 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 7 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 8 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 9 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 10 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 11 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 12 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 13 Help to plan winter vacation in Yellowstone
- 14 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 15 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 16 Lake Champlain, VT
- 17 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 18 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 19 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 20 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 21 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 22 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 23 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 24 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 25 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO