We are staying at Perdido Beach Resort in a couple weeks and I was hoping for some restaurant recommendations. Any price point is fine, we just don't want to get trapped into going to an over priced touristy restaurant..
Also, is there anything else fun to do in this area besides hanging out at the beach? Even though we are SO looking forward to relaxing on the beach...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 2 Las Vegas trip report
- 3 How much cash do you travel with?
- 4 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 5 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 6 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 7 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 8 sugestions
- 9 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 10 Boston area hotels
- 11 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 12 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 13 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 14 Santa Fe Itineray
- 15 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 16 Quick road trip
- 17 What to request?
- 18 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 19 How much cash do you travel with?
- 20 Miami for 2 days
- 21 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 22 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 23 Oregon Coast road trip
- 24 More problems for Big Sur
- 25 Great Falls or Helena?