I made plans for NYC and DC for this week, but had to cancel due to hurricane sandy. So I an thinking to have a trip to Pensacola Beach. I will highly appreciate if you give your thoughts on my following questions,
1. Is now (first week of nov) a good time to visit pensacola?
2. Are 3 full days enough for pensacola?
3. I will be driving, so I will have a car. Wilt that be a problem?
4. What would be a decent place to stay close to the things to see? We will be 4 people, ideally I will prefer to get a room with 2 double beds or a suite with 2 bed rooms. That way I might save some money. Also I will prefer a hotel with free parking and free internet.
5. What are all the things to see in pensacola?
Thanks a lot for taking the time to read my questions. I really appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 40th in Key West
- 2 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 3 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 4 fort lauderdale
- 5 First Trip to Texas -
- 6 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 7 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 8 5 days in Colorado
- 9 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 10 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 11 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 12 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 13 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 14 Downtown Chicago
- 15 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 16 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 17 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 18 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 19 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 20 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 21 Southwest road trip
- 22 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 23 Beaches in Florida
- 24 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 25 2 Day Family Trip to Grand Canyon - RV or Lodge?