I made plans for NYC and DC for this week, but had to cancel due to hurricane sandy. So I an thinking to have a trip to Pensacola Beach. I will highly appreciate if you give your thoughts on my following questions,
1. Is now (first week of nov) a good time to visit pensacola?
2. Are 3 full days enough for pensacola?
3. I will be driving, so I will have a car. Wilt that be a problem?
4. What would be a decent place to stay close to the things to see? We will be 4 people, ideally I will prefer to get a room with 2 double beds or a suite with 2 bed rooms. That way I might save some money. Also I will prefer a hotel with free parking and free internet.
5. What are all the things to see in pensacola?
Thanks a lot for taking the time to read my questions. I really appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1-(800) 9272480 QuickBooks PRO tech Support number Intuit PRO number_SMITH
- 2 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 3 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 4 Wilmington DE questions
- 5 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 6 New England Tour
- 7 4shared music
- 8 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 9 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 10 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 11 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 12 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 13 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 14 Muir Woods in October
- 15 help me plan a Cali trip
- 16 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 17 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 18 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 19 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 20 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 21 Mesa Verde question
- 22 Planning our Move
- 23 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 24 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 25 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?