I made plans for NYC and DC for this week, but had to cancel due to hurricane sandy. So I an thinking to have a trip to Pensacola Beach. I will highly appreciate if you give your thoughts on my following questions,
1. Is now (first week of nov) a good time to visit pensacola?
2. Are 3 full days enough for pensacola?
3. I will be driving, so I will have a car. Wilt that be a problem?
4. What would be a decent place to stay close to the things to see? We will be 4 people, ideally I will prefer to get a room with 2 double beds or a suite with 2 bed rooms. That way I might save some money. Also I will prefer a hotel with free parking and free internet.
5. What are all the things to see in pensacola?
Thanks a lot for taking the time to read my questions. I really appreciate your help.
Pensacola, Florida - Tips and Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 2 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 3 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 4 NYC theatre broadway
- 5 Alaska
- 6 San Diego grocery stores
- 7 San Diego parks and attractions
- 8 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 9 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 10 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 11 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 12 First family ski trip
- 13 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 16 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 17 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 18 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 19 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 20 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 21 Visiting Denver
- 22 Visiting Denver
- 23 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 24 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 25 Laguna Beach, what to do