I made plans for NYC and DC for this week, but had to cancel due to hurricane sandy. So I an thinking to have a trip to Pensacola Beach. I will highly appreciate if you give your thoughts on my following questions,
1. Is now (first week of nov) a good time to visit pensacola?
2. Are 3 full days enough for pensacola?
3. I will be driving, so I will have a car. Wilt that be a problem?
4. What would be a decent place to stay close to the things to see? We will be 4 people, ideally I will prefer to get a room with 2 double beds or a suite with 2 bed rooms. That way I might save some money. Also I will prefer a hotel with free parking and free internet.
5. What are all the things to see in pensacola?
Thanks a lot for taking the time to read my questions. I really appreciate your help.
Pensacola, Florida - Tips and Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Signal Mountain Lodge, Gardiner and Bozeman
- 2 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 3 Oregon Road Trip
- 4 Colorado aspen updates
- 5 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 6 Ideas needed for October Road trip
- 7 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 8 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 9 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 10 Worst Restaurants in America
- 11 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 12 4 week family trip ideas
- 13 Newport Restaurants
- 14 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 15 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 16 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 17 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 18 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 19 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 20 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 21 Question About Sealodge
- 22 Broadway choices
- 23 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 24 Fairbanks Alaska
- 25 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?