I made plans for NYC and DC for this week, but had to cancel due to hurricane sandy. So I an thinking to have a trip to Pensacola Beach. I will highly appreciate if you give your thoughts on my following questions,
1. Is now (first week of nov) a good time to visit pensacola?
2. Are 3 full days enough for pensacola?
3. I will be driving, so I will have a car. Wilt that be a problem?
4. What would be a decent place to stay close to the things to see? We will be 4 people, ideally I will prefer to get a room with 2 double beds or a suite with 2 bed rooms. That way I might save some money. Also I will prefer a hotel with free parking and free internet.
5. What are all the things to see in pensacola?
Thanks a lot for taking the time to read my questions. I really appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 2 Arlington funeral plans
- 3 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 4 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 5 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 6 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 7 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 8 Relocating to the Deep South
- 9 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 10 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 11 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 12 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 13 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 14 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 15 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 16 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 17 Airfares in the 1970's
- 18 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 19 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 20 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 21 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 22 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 23 Seattle to San Francisco
- 24 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 25 San Francisco and Napa