I made plans for NYC and DC for this week, but had to cancel due to hurricane sandy. So I an thinking to have a trip to Pensacola Beach. I will highly appreciate if you give your thoughts on my following questions,
1. Is now (first week of nov) a good time to visit pensacola?
2. Are 3 full days enough for pensacola?
3. I will be driving, so I will have a car. Wilt that be a problem?
4. What would be a decent place to stay close to the things to see? We will be 4 people, ideally I will prefer to get a room with 2 double beds or a suite with 2 bed rooms. That way I might save some money. Also I will prefer a hotel with free parking and free internet.
5. What are all the things to see in pensacola?
Thanks a lot for taking the time to read my questions. I really appreciate your help.
Pensacola, Florida - Tips and Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 2 Colorado trip in early May
- 3 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 4 Grand Marais?
- 5 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 6 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 7 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 8 Maine in latter half of September
- 9 Seattle hotels
- 10 Seattle in April
- 11 Seattle Visit April
- 12 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 13 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 14 Coronado Ferry
- 15 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 16 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 17 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 18 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 19 Colorado trip
- 20 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 21 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 22 DC - WW2 flyover
- 23 Cape cod and Acadia
- 24 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 25 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?