I made plans for NYC and DC for this week, but had to cancel due to hurricane sandy. So I an thinking to have a trip to Pensacola Beach. I will highly appreciate if you give your thoughts on my following questions,
1. Is now (first week of nov) a good time to visit pensacola?
2. Are 3 full days enough for pensacola?
3. I will be driving, so I will have a car. Wilt that be a problem?
4. What would be a decent place to stay close to the things to see? We will be 4 people, ideally I will prefer to get a room with 2 double beds or a suite with 2 bed rooms. That way I might save some money. Also I will prefer a hotel with free parking and free internet.
5. What are all the things to see in pensacola?
Thanks a lot for taking the time to read my questions. I really appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 2 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 3 Best quality lodging Solitude Utah
- 4 North Carolinas Best City for Singles in thier early 30s
- 5 Death Valley
- 6 Grand Canyon to LA
- 7 sunday night getaway between sandiego and los angles
- 8 Driving Cedar City to San Francisco
- 9 Scenic drive from Newport, RI to the Berkshires
- 10 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 11 Boston hotels
- 12 Help!! Need a Good NYC car service Please
- 13 Warning About Dollar Rent a Car in Lower Manhattan
- 14 Road trip Washington NY Boston
- 15 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 16 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 17 6 days in Boston with kids - a lovely family vacation
- 18 My CA itinerary
- 19 Best route in winter from Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 20 Retiring to Colorado
- 21 Charleston and Asheville
- 22 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 23 On the Road: from Texas to Georgia. questions about NC
- 24 Los Angeles one night only mid week
- 25 Family vacation itinerary pointers