I made plans for NYC and DC for this week, but had to cancel due to hurricane sandy. So I an thinking to have a trip to Pensacola Beach. I will highly appreciate if you give your thoughts on my following questions,
1. Is now (first week of nov) a good time to visit pensacola?
2. Are 3 full days enough for pensacola?
3. I will be driving, so I will have a car. Wilt that be a problem?
4. What would be a decent place to stay close to the things to see? We will be 4 people, ideally I will prefer to get a room with 2 double beds or a suite with 2 bed rooms. That way I might save some money. Also I will prefer a hotel with free parking and free internet.
5. What are all the things to see in pensacola?
Thanks a lot for taking the time to read my questions. I really appreciate your help.
Pensacola, Florida - Tips and Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco - mid October
- 2 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 3 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 4 San Diego with Kids
- 5 Tour companies
- 6 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 7 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 8 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 9 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 10 Cape Cod
- 11 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 12 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 13 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 14 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 15 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 16 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 17 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 18 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 19 Getting around the Big Island
- 20 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 21 best of yellowstone
- 22 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 23 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 24 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 25 New York Yankee Station