I made plans for NYC and DC for this week, but had to cancel due to hurricane sandy. So I an thinking to have a trip to Pensacola Beach. I will highly appreciate if you give your thoughts on my following questions,
1. Is now (first week of nov) a good time to visit pensacola?
2. Are 3 full days enough for pensacola?
3. I will be driving, so I will have a car. Wilt that be a problem?
4. What would be a decent place to stay close to the things to see? We will be 4 people, ideally I will prefer to get a room with 2 double beds or a suite with 2 bed rooms. That way I might save some money. Also I will prefer a hotel with free parking and free internet.
5. What are all the things to see in pensacola?
Thanks a lot for taking the time to read my questions. I really appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healtheverplus.com/vita-luminance/
- 2 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/megadrox-reviews/
- 3 DarkStorm Nutrition - Enhance Muscle Glycogen Storage
- 4 Makers be man or woman that
- 5 involving its working, on
- 6 Medical Billing Services
- 7 Rental Car Orlando
- 8 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/megadrox/
- 9 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testadrox-reviews/
- 10 MORE INFO.>>>>> http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testadrox-reviews/
- 11 stuck in my own scalp
- 12 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/garcinia-slim-extreme-reviews/
- 13 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 14 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 15 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 16 San Francisco to San Diego
- 17 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 18 Vacation Ideas With A 2 years old)?
- 19 Hawaii - where?
- 20 24 days out west
- 21 Pacific Northwest
- 22 New Orleans Streetcars
- 23 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e
- 24 Things to do in NYC
- 25 The Most Beautiful Building In Los Angeles? Perhaps The Central Library!