I made plans for NYC and DC for this week, but had to cancel due to hurricane sandy. So I an thinking to have a trip to Pensacola Beach. I will highly appreciate if you give your thoughts on my following questions,
1. Is now (first week of nov) a good time to visit pensacola?
2. Are 3 full days enough for pensacola?
3. I will be driving, so I will have a car. Wilt that be a problem?
4. What would be a decent place to stay close to the things to see? We will be 4 people, ideally I will prefer to get a room with 2 double beds or a suite with 2 bed rooms. That way I might save some money. Also I will prefer a hotel with free parking and free internet.
5. What are all the things to see in pensacola?
Thanks a lot for taking the time to read my questions. I really appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://needsupplementhelp.com/testo-pure-prime/
- 2 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 3 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 4 Alcatrez sold out
- 5 Top 5 Places To Visit When In Florida
- 6 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 7 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 8 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 9 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 10 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 11 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 12 Maine weather and temps
- 13 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 14 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 15 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 16 Need help planning....
- 17 L.A. and Sequoia
- 18 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 19 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 20 Week motorcycle ride
- 21 Embassy Suites HOnolulu
- 22 Broadway
- 23 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 24 Farmer's market in Lancaster County, PA
- 25 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!