I made plans for NYC and DC for this week, but had to cancel due to hurricane sandy. So I an thinking to have a trip to Pensacola Beach. I will highly appreciate if you give your thoughts on my following questions,
1. Is now (first week of nov) a good time to visit pensacola?
2. Are 3 full days enough for pensacola?
3. I will be driving, so I will have a car. Wilt that be a problem?
4. What would be a decent place to stay close to the things to see? We will be 4 people, ideally I will prefer to get a room with 2 double beds or a suite with 2 bed rooms. That way I might save some money. Also I will prefer a hotel with free parking and free internet.
5. What are all the things to see in pensacola?
Thanks a lot for taking the time to read my questions. I really appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Fran to LA via PCH
- 2 Alaska itinerary - Anchorage, Seward, Denali, Juneau.
- 3 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 4 Highway 1 motels
- 5 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 6 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 7 San Antonio
- 8 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 9 11 days SE coast road trip
- 10 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 11 Getting around in NYC
- 12 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 13 Mountains, Hiking and Wildlife in Fall
- 14 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 15 Should I cancel Florida vacation?
- 16 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 17 Places to stay in TX...?
- 18 3.5 weeks in the Deep South
- 19 International student, applying for school
- 20 driving from LA to Portland
- 21 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?
- 22 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 23 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 24 Condo rental for snowbirds
- 25 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3