I made plans for NYC and DC for this week, but had to cancel due to hurricane sandy. So I an thinking to have a trip to Pensacola Beach. I will highly appreciate if you give your thoughts on my following questions,
1. Is now (first week of nov) a good time to visit pensacola?
2. Are 3 full days enough for pensacola?
3. I will be driving, so I will have a car. Wilt that be a problem?
4. What would be a decent place to stay close to the things to see? We will be 4 people, ideally I will prefer to get a room with 2 double beds or a suite with 2 bed rooms. That way I might save some money. Also I will prefer a hotel with free parking and free internet.
5. What are all the things to see in pensacola?
Thanks a lot for taking the time to read my questions. I really appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 2 How to Improve the Lives of Travelers
- 3 First time visit to California
- 4 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 5 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 6 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 7 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 8 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 9 NY State Assembly Internship
- 10 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 11 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 12 Touring Hearst Castle
- 13 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 14 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 15 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 16 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 17 San Francisco
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 20 Angels Landing
- 21 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 22 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 23 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 24 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 25 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt