I made plans for NYC and DC for this week, but had to cancel due to hurricane sandy. So I an thinking to have a trip to Pensacola Beach. I will highly appreciate if you give your thoughts on my following questions,
1. Is now (first week of nov) a good time to visit pensacola?
2. Are 3 full days enough for pensacola?
3. I will be driving, so I will have a car. Wilt that be a problem?
4. What would be a decent place to stay close to the things to see? We will be 4 people, ideally I will prefer to get a room with 2 double beds or a suite with 2 bed rooms. That way I might save some money. Also I will prefer a hotel with free parking and free internet.
5. What are all the things to see in pensacola?
Thanks a lot for taking the time to read my questions. I really appreciate your help.
Pensacola, Florida - Tips and Suggestions
- 1 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 2 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 3 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 4 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 5 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 6 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 7 RIP Judy Rogers
- 8 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 9 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 10 Boston area
- 11 Savanah Sojourn
- 12 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 13 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 14 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 15 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 16 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 17 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 18 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 19 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 20 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 21 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 22 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 23 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 24 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 25 Warm and don't Drive