Our road trip from Lake Tahoe to San Francisco is only weeks away but we have found another week the end of September that we can get away so looks like it is time to plan another road trip!! WooHoo! We will have the last week of September and we are thinking of Pennsylvania. Any suggestions? We would like to see the Amish country and Hershey, I do have a sweet tooth We have never bee anyplace in Pennsylvania so would like to cover as much ground as possible and find areas that we like to return to. Where to start??
Pennsylvania Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 2 California road trip
- 3 ONP help
- 4 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 5 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 6 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 7 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 8 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 9 Need help planning "Fall Leaf Color Change" trip
- 10 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 11 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 12 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 13 Road Tour in Usa
- 14 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 15 So you love handbags!
- 16 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 17 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 18 replica designer handbags
- 19 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 20 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 21 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 22 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 23 Re-Visit DC
- 24 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 25 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)