Our road trip from Lake Tahoe to San Francisco is only weeks away but we have found another week the end of September that we can get away so looks like it is time to plan another road trip!! WooHoo! We will have the last week of September and we are thinking of Pennsylvania. Any suggestions? We would like to see the Amish country and Hershey, I do have a sweet tooth We have never bee anyplace in Pennsylvania so would like to cover as much ground as possible and find areas that we like to return to. Where to start??
Pennsylvania Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel West Coast
- 2 Colorado in the summer!
- 3 Where to go in Maine?
- 4 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 5 Kennebunkport and....?
- 6 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 7 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 8 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 9 WISCONSIN
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 Jersey City Parking
- 12 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 13 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 14 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 15 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 16 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 17 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 20 New York City Restaurants
- 21 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 22 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 23 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 24 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 25 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents