Still looking for more people who have experienced a stay at this lodge. We are going for 5 nights with our 12 and 16yr old boys. Want to make sure it's a good deal.
Pennsylvania - Skytop Lodge
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 2 Phoenix restaurants
- 3 Washington, DC to Boston
- 4 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 5 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 6 San Diego Trip Report
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 9 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 10 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 11 rain in Kauai
- 12 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 13 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 14 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 15 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 16 WISCONSIN
- 17 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 18 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 19 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 20 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 21 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 22 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 23 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 24 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 25 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??