Am driving up Hwy 1 from Santa Barbara to California/Oregon border going through the usual Morro Bay, Big Sur, Monterey, Santa Cruz, Humboldt, etc at a leisurely pace in our tent trailer. Any local dives that have awesome food at incredible prices???
PCH Highway 1 roadtrip --looking for great food on a budget
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 2 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 3 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 4 Hawaii
- 5 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 6 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 7 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 8 River Cafe
- 9 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 10 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 11 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 12 New Fire: Yosemite/Oakhurst
- 13 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 14 How to Kill Time Overnite in NYC?
- 15 Long Island Advice
- 16 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 17 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 18 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 19 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 20 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 21 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help
- 22 Drive from Seattle to Reno
- 23 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 24 Hawaii with kids
- 25 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful