I've been checking out Realtor.com and notice that for the northeast corner of RI, Pawtucket has low prices. Is it in a transitional stage and worth investing (residential only)? Or would other areas serve better? Thanks.
Pawt. real estate?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 2 Sea world San Diego
- 3 Berkshires
- 4 Clearwater visit.
- 5 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 6 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 7 Hawaii is still Hell
- 8 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 9 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 10 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 11 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 12 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 13 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 14 Spring Break in Charleston
- 15 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 16 Charleston Airport Hotel
- 17 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 18 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 19 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 20 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 21 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 22 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 23 Las Vegas in March
- 24 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 25 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu