I've been checking out Realtor.com and notice that for the northeast corner of RI, Pawtucket has low prices. Is it in a transitional stage and worth investing (residential only)? Or would other areas serve better? Thanks.
Pawt. real estate?
- 1 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 2 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 3 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 4 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 5 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 6 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 7 American Airlines reservation question
- 8 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 9 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 10 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 11 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 12 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 13 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 14 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 15 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 16 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 17 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 18 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 19 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 20 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 21 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 22 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 23 Middlebury vt quickie
- 24 NYC
- 25 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks