Paul, you indicated that your wife works at West Chester University. Since Fodors doesn't have a way to send members personal messages, I will have to use this forum to communicate. My daughter was accepted to the school. We toured the campus on a Saturday and I noticed that the campus was very very low key. Can you ask your wife to find out if a lot of the students leave or go home on the weekends? I really appreciate your help. I'm a mother I worry!
Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 2 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 3 Sea world San Diego
- 4 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 5 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 6 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 7 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 8 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 9 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 10 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 11 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 12 Berkshires
- 13 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 14 Montana- what are must see places?
- 15 Clearwater visit.
- 16 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 17 Hawaii is still Hell
- 18 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 19 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 20 Spring Break in Charleston
- 21 Charleston Airport Hotel
- 22 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 23 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 24 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 25 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park