Paul, you indicated that your wife works at West Chester University. Since Fodors doesn't have a way to send members personal messages, I will have to use this forum to communicate. My daughter was accepted to the school. We toured the campus on a Saturday and I noticed that the campus was very very low key. Can you ask your wife to find out if a lot of the students leave or go home on the weekends? I really appreciate your help. I'm a mother I worry!
Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 2 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 3 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 4 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 5 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 6 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 7 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 8 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 9 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 10 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 11 How to dress in Vegas
- 12 USA trip
- 13 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 14 Chicago Questions
- 15 Air Connections on Maui
- 16 camaro hire in waikiki
- 17 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 18 Timeshare Nightmares
- 19 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 20 Breckenridge in October
- 21 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 22 Orlando for Work
- 23 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 24 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 25 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter