Paul, you indicated that your wife works at West Chester University. Since Fodors doesn't have a way to send members personal messages, I will have to use this forum to communicate. My daughter was accepted to the school. We toured the campus on a Saturday and I noticed that the campus was very very low key. Can you ask your wife to find out if a lot of the students leave or go home on the weekends? I really appreciate your help. I'm a mother I worry!
Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 2 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 3 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 4 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 5 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 6 Fall color yet?
- 7 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 8 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 9 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 10 My Book of Mormon review
- 11 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 12 Colorado aspen updates
- 13 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 16 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 17 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 18 Arches National Park in a day
- 19 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 20 JFK Airport
- 21 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 22 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 23 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 24 Marco Island
- 25 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please