Paul, you indicated that your wife works at West Chester University. Since Fodors doesn't have a way to send members personal messages, I will have to use this forum to communicate. My daughter was accepted to the school. We toured the campus on a Saturday and I noticed that the campus was very very low key. Can you ask your wife to find out if a lot of the students leave or go home on the weekends? I really appreciate your help. I'm a mother I worry!
Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 2 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 3 USA with a 3 year old
- 4 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 5 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 8 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 9 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 10 NYC theatre broadway
- 11 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 12 Universal studios/Orlando
- 13 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 14 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 15 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 16 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 17 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 18 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 19 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 20 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 21 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 22 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 23 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 24 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 25 Accomodations in Seattle for 15