Paul, you indicated that your wife works at West Chester University. Since Fodors doesn't have a way to send members personal messages, I will have to use this forum to communicate. My daughter was accepted to the school. We toured the campus on a Saturday and I noticed that the campus was very very low key. Can you ask your wife to find out if a lot of the students leave or go home on the weekends? I really appreciate your help. I'm a mother I worry!
Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 2 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 3 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 4 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 5 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 6 Transportation help in Philly
- 7 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 8 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 9 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch
- 10 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 11 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 12 New York Trip
- 13 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 16 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 17 palm desert, CA
- 18 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 19 late-night DC restaurant
- 20 Balloon fest hotels
- 21 Philadelphia ?
- 22 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 23 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 24 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 25 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions