Paul, you indicated that your wife works at West Chester University. Since Fodors doesn't have a way to send members personal messages, I will have to use this forum to communicate. My daughter was accepted to the school. We toured the campus on a Saturday and I noticed that the campus was very very low key. Can you ask your wife to find out if a lot of the students leave or go home on the weekends? I really appreciate your help. I'm a mother I worry!
Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 2 2 weeks in Alaska
- 3 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 4 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 5 San Diego farmer's markets
- 6 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 7 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 8 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 9 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 10 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 11 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 12 Road Trip SW
- 13 Seafood
- 14 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 15 Connecticut River Byway
- 16 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 17 Boston
- 18 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 19 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 20 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 21 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 22 moving to florida
- 23 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 24 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 25 3 days, 4 nights in Denver