Paul, you indicated that your wife works at West Chester University. Since Fodors doesn't have a way to send members personal messages, I will have to use this forum to communicate. My daughter was accepted to the school. We toured the campus on a Saturday and I noticed that the campus was very very low key. Can you ask your wife to find out if a lot of the students leave or go home on the weekends? I really appreciate your help. I'm a mother I worry!
Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 2 Northwest USA
- 3 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 4 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 5 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 6 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 7 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 8 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 9 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 10 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 11 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 12 Hotels Philly
- 13 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 14 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 15 Green Flea in NYC
- 16 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 17 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 18 Orlando in March
- 19 New England September
- 20 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 21 Ackislander
- 22 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 23 Cross Country RV Trip
- 24 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 25 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL