Contrary to the screaming headlines in a couple of the local tabloids the patient in Mt Sinai Hospital with suspected ebola is negative for the disease.
So everyone can calm down - and come visit NYC.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 2 Beach Vacation from Midwest with 10 year old.
- 3 Advice on 4 day itinerary in NYC in June 2015
- 4 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 5 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge
- 6 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 7 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 8 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 9 Southern Road Trip
- 10 4 Days in LV
- 11 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State
- 12 Must See/Do in Oregon & Washington
- 13 Driving to St. Paul Minnesota from New York City
- 14 NYC hotel/July
- 15 Planning a Low Country Road Trip
- 16 SF to Seattle roundtrip with family,help!
- 17 First time visit to California
- 18 Hilton Head
- 19 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 20 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 21 Must see places in Washington & Oregon
- 22 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 23 Moab, Grand Canyon, Denver
- 24 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 25 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days