Contrary to the screaming headlines in a couple of the local tabloids the patient in Mt Sinai Hospital with suspected ebola is negative for the disease.
So everyone can calm down - and come visit NYC.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 2 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 3 Las Vegas Vacation
- 4 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 5 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 6 Traveling Alone
- 7 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 8 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 9 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 10 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 11 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 12 Glacier National Park
- 13 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 14 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 15 Vegas with toddler twins
- 16 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 17 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 18 Arizona in late January
- 19 New Mexico in May
- 20 disneyland
- 21 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 22 Family road trip Washington DC-Stuart, Florida
- 23 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 24 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 25 OHare car service north suburbs