I'm passing through your fine city of OKC on business this week and staying a night at a Courtyard Northwest Expressway on my way back to Austin. Is that a decent hotel?
I've always wanted to see the Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum, dedicated to those that lost their lives in the bombing of the Federal Building.
Have any of you visited the museum and memorial? How long should I reserve to do both properly.
Also, give me some recommendations for dinner. I'm looking for an upscale eatery that typifies the regional cuisine.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California road trip - RV/camping or hotels
- 2 4 days road trip southern New England
- 3 http://fornatgaex.com/testoflex-advanced/
- 4 Philly Itinerary Help
- 5 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 6 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 7 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 8 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 9 Costco Travel
- 10 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 11 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
- 12 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 13 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 14 Big Island Hawaii car rental
- 15 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 16 USA family tour
- 17 Country Walkers
- 18 Kailua-kona 1892 monument
- 19 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 20 BWI to Gaylord National Harbor
- 21 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 22 Sacramento Hotel
- 23 Road trip Missoula mt. to walla walla WA
- 24 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 25 Boston Restaurant suggestion
Passing thru OKC, want to visit National Memorial & Museum