I'm passing through your fine city of OKC on business this week and staying a night at a Courtyard Northwest Expressway on my way back to Austin. Is that a decent hotel?
I've always wanted to see the Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum, dedicated to those that lost their lives in the bombing of the Federal Building.
Have any of you visited the museum and memorial? How long should I reserve to do both properly.
Also, give me some recommendations for dinner. I'm looking for an upscale eatery that typifies the regional cuisine.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 2 Chicago to Charleston
- 3 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 4 How many states have you been to?
- 5 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 6 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 7 Honeymoon out west.
- 8 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 9 USA, Trip to the south
- 10 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 11 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 12 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 13 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 14 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 15 Retiring to Tucson
- 16 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 17 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 18 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 19 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 20 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 21 Big Sure in June
- 22 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 23 Santa Fe Itineray
- 24 Roadtrip July 2017
- 25 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
Passing thru OKC, want to visit National Memorial & Museum