I'm passing through your fine city of OKC on business this week and staying a night at a Courtyard Northwest Expressway on my way back to Austin. Is that a decent hotel?
I've always wanted to see the Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum, dedicated to those that lost their lives in the bombing of the Federal Building.
Have any of you visited the museum and memorial? How long should I reserve to do both properly.
Also, give me some recommendations for dinner. I'm looking for an upscale eatery that typifies the regional cuisine.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 2 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 3 1.5 days in Chicago
- 4 Pittsburgh Trip
- 5 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone
- 6 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 7 Best Movie/TV Studio tours in LA..adults
- 8 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 9 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 10 Running kissimmee Florida
- 11 Car Hire Alamo
- 12 Where to stop from Litchfield Beach to Sharpsburg, Maryland
- 13 Mendocino Hiking
- 14 Paul Gauguin
- 15 Highway 1 motels
- 16 Berkshires with a toddler
- 17 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 18 Getting around in NYC
- 19 The New Whitney
- 20 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 21 View of Empire State Building from street
- 22 11 days SE coast road trip
- 23 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 24 Pacific Northwest
- 25 A Week in New York City
Passing thru OKC, want to visit National Memorial & Museum