I'm passing through your fine city of OKC on business this week and staying a night at a Courtyard Northwest Expressway on my way back to Austin. Is that a decent hotel?
I've always wanted to see the Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum, dedicated to those that lost their lives in the bombing of the Federal Building.
Have any of you visited the museum and memorial? How long should I reserve to do both properly.
Also, give me some recommendations for dinner. I'm looking for an upscale eatery that typifies the regional cuisine.
Passing thru OKC, want to visit National Memorial & Museum
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 2 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 3 Car renting - Santa Cruz to Santa Barbara
- 4 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 5 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 6 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 7 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 8 California
- 9 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 10 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 11 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 12 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 13 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 14 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 15 Cross Country RV Trip
- 16 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 17 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 18 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 19 Texas
- 20 Hotels Philly
- 21 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 22 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 23 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 24 Universal Orlando
- 25 Where locals eat - Charleston, South Carolina