I'm passing through your fine city of OKC on business this week and staying a night at a Courtyard Northwest Expressway on my way back to Austin. Is that a decent hotel?
I've always wanted to see the Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum, dedicated to those that lost their lives in the bombing of the Federal Building.
Have any of you visited the museum and memorial? How long should I reserve to do both properly.
Also, give me some recommendations for dinner. I'm looking for an upscale eatery that typifies the regional cuisine.
Passing thru OKC, want to visit National Memorial & Museum
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 2 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 3 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 4 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 5 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 6 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 7 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 8 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 9 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 10 How to dress in Vegas
- 11 USA trip
- 12 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 13 Chicago Questions
- 14 Air Connections on Maui
- 15 camaro hire in waikiki
- 16 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 17 Timeshare Nightmares
- 18 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 19 Breckenridge in October
- 20 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 21 Orlando for Work
- 22 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 23 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 24 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 25 NBA tickets??