I'm passing through your fine city of OKC on business this week and staying a night at a Courtyard Northwest Expressway on my way back to Austin. Is that a decent hotel?
I've always wanted to see the Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum, dedicated to those that lost their lives in the bombing of the Federal Building.
Have any of you visited the museum and memorial? How long should I reserve to do both properly.
Also, give me some recommendations for dinner. I'm looking for an upscale eatery that typifies the regional cuisine.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://brainfireadvice.com/anavita-skin-care/
- 2 YellowStone or Grand Canyon in August?
- 3 Anchorage-Seward Daytrip -- Train or Bus?
- 4 Roadtrip to Yosemite etc
- 5 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 6 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 7 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 8 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 9 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 10 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 11 Road Trippin' I-94, I-90, I-5, I-70, & I-80
- 12 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 13 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 14 Husband unable to walk long distances
- 15 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 16 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 17 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 18 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 19 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 20 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 21 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 22 GOOD EATING ON THE DRIVE BETWEEN FLORIDA AND THE NORTHEAST??
- 23 limited mobility for Savannah
- 24 Easter Week in Key West April 2017
- 25 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
Passing thru OKC, want to visit National Memorial & Museum