I'm passing through your fine city of OKC on business this week and staying a night at a Courtyard Northwest Expressway on my way back to Austin. Is that a decent hotel?
I've always wanted to see the Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum, dedicated to those that lost their lives in the bombing of the Federal Building.
Have any of you visited the museum and memorial? How long should I reserve to do both properly.
Also, give me some recommendations for dinner. I'm looking for an upscale eatery that typifies the regional cuisine.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BUSSINESS SPONSORSHIP
- 2 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 3 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 4 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 5 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 6 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 7 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 8 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 9 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 10 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 11 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 12 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 13 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 14 Relocating to the Deep South
- 15 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 16 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 17 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 18 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 19 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 20 south west family trip itinerary
- 21 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 22 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 23 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 24 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 25 Adele saves Thanksgiving
Passing thru OKC, want to visit National Memorial & Museum