I'm passing through your fine city of OKC on business this week and staying a night at a Courtyard Northwest Expressway on my way back to Austin. Is that a decent hotel?
I've always wanted to see the Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum, dedicated to those that lost their lives in the bombing of the Federal Building.
Have any of you visited the museum and memorial? How long should I reserve to do both properly.
Also, give me some recommendations for dinner. I'm looking for an upscale eatery that typifies the regional cuisine.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 2 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 3 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 4 Touring Hearst Castle
- 5 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 6 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 7 car rentals in San Diego
- 8 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 9 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 10 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 11 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 12 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 13 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 14 Angels Landing
- 15 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 16 First time visit to California
- 17 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 18 NY State Assembly Internship
- 19 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 20 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 21 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 22 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 23 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 24 San Francisco
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
Passing thru OKC, want to visit National Memorial & Museum