I'm passing through your fine city of OKC on business this week and staying a night at a Courtyard Northwest Expressway on my way back to Austin. Is that a decent hotel?
I've always wanted to see the Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum, dedicated to those that lost their lives in the bombing of the Federal Building.
Have any of you visited the museum and memorial? How long should I reserve to do both properly.
Also, give me some recommendations for dinner. I'm looking for an upscale eatery that typifies the regional cuisine.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 2 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 3 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 4 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 5 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 6 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 7 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 8 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 9 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 10 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 11 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 12 Newark to Paris
- 13 Phone SIM
- 14 A June trip to Kauai
- 15 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 16 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 17 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 18 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 19 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 20 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 21 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 22 Napa Valley Hotel
- 23 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 24 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 25 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
Passing thru OKC, want to visit National Memorial & Museum