I'm passing through your fine city of OKC on business this week and staying a night at a Courtyard Northwest Expressway on my way back to Austin. Is that a decent hotel?
I've always wanted to see the Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum, dedicated to those that lost their lives in the bombing of the Federal Building.
Have any of you visited the museum and memorial? How long should I reserve to do both properly.
Also, give me some recommendations for dinner. I'm looking for an upscale eatery that typifies the regional cuisine.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 than not almost extra most extra without doubt
- 2 Are you looking a Good Criminal Defense Lawyer?
- 3 http://testosteroneboostclassi.com/white-light-smile/
- 4 http://megacleanseradvice.com/vitalpeak-xt-reviews/
- 5 Autumn in Maine
- 6 http://www.supplement2go.com/blackcore-edge/
- 7 http://justantiagingcare.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 8 http://newhealthsupplement.com/Megadrol/
- 9 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 10 10 days vacation in Maine
- 11 Extended weekend beach get away
- 12 http://www.musclehealthfitness.com/muscle-xtx/
- 13 http://lumalifteye.com/antiagen-revitalizer-serum/
- 14 http://getmusclebuildingbase.com/white-light-smile-review/
- 15 http://klereumcol.com/abella-mayfair-cream/
- 16 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 17 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 18 http://www.musclehealthfitness.com/muscle-xtx/
- 19 http://oathtohealth.com/deluxe-eye-therapy/
- 20 http://oathtohealth.com/replenacell-anti-aging-cream/
- 21 Are you looking Effective Updated News?
- 22 Locksmith Services Solana Beach
- 23 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/natural-ceramides/
- 24 http://greencoffeesupremecleanseidea.com/megadrol-reviews/
- 25 What Is Nucific Bio X4& its Benefits?
Passing thru OKC, want to visit National Memorial & Museum