I'm passing through your fine city of OKC on business this week and staying a night at a Courtyard Northwest Expressway on my way back to Austin. Is that a decent hotel?
I've always wanted to see the Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum, dedicated to those that lost their lives in the bombing of the Federal Building.
Have any of you visited the museum and memorial? How long should I reserve to do both properly.
Also, give me some recommendations for dinner. I'm looking for an upscale eatery that typifies the regional cuisine.
Passing thru OKC, want to visit National Memorial & Museum
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Coast Road Trip
- 2 East Coast Road Trip
- 3 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 4 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 5 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 6 4 week family trip ideas
- 7 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 8 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 9 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 10 Pirateland SC
- 11 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 12 San Diego with Kids
- 13 Metro Card Options
- 14 Maui itinerary
- 15 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 16 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 17 getting around DC
- 18 California
- 19 Road Trip: Seattle to San Francisco in November
- 20 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 21 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper August 2014 on the Canadian board - Alberta
- 22 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 23 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 24 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 25 Car Rental UK Drivers License