I'm passing through your fine city of OKC on business this week and staying a night at a Courtyard Northwest Expressway on my way back to Austin. Is that a decent hotel?
I've always wanted to see the Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum, dedicated to those that lost their lives in the bombing of the Federal Building.
Have any of you visited the museum and memorial? How long should I reserve to do both properly.
Also, give me some recommendations for dinner. I'm looking for an upscale eatery that typifies the regional cuisine.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/ultimate-testo-explosion/
- 2 Key West
- 3 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 4 http://wellnesssupplement.com/image-revive/
- 5 Arizona in winter
- 6 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 7 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 8 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 9 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 10 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 11 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 12 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 13 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 14 moving to Florida
- 15 DC restaurant report
- 16 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 17 Neue Galerie
- 18 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 19 A Few Days in Asheville
- 20 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 21 Going from Savanah to thru Smokey Mountains and to the Blue Ridge
- 22 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 23 national park during thanksgiving
- 24 DC Tours, Washington, DC
- 25 RV Round Trip VA-CO Summertime
Passing thru OKC, want to visit National Memorial & Museum