I'm passing through your fine city of OKC on business this week and staying a night at a Courtyard Northwest Expressway on my way back to Austin. Is that a decent hotel?
I've always wanted to see the Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum, dedicated to those that lost their lives in the bombing of the Federal Building.
Have any of you visited the museum and memorial? How long should I reserve to do both properly.
Also, give me some recommendations for dinner. I'm looking for an upscale eatery that typifies the regional cuisine.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 2 Farewell from Ira
- 3 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 4 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 5 Texas to New York Flight/Hotel Tips
- 6 Help with driving East to West
- 7 taking home sand
- 8 Anniversary Weekend in Charleston, South Carolina
- 9 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 10 Where to take big family on the beach?
- 11 Zion - Angel's Landing Trail Closed
- 12 Florida Keys with my retriever
- 13 Cashless Toll roads.
- 14 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 15 Broken Arrow
- 16 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 17 Champaigne, Illinois
- 18 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 19 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 20 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 21 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 22 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 23 Once again, another great trip to DC (August 23-30)
- 24 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 25 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
Passing thru OKC, want to visit National Memorial & Museum