I'm passing through your fine city of OKC on business this week and staying a night at a Courtyard Northwest Expressway on my way back to Austin. Is that a decent hotel?
I've always wanted to see the Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum, dedicated to those that lost their lives in the bombing of the Federal Building.
Have any of you visited the museum and memorial? How long should I reserve to do both properly.
Also, give me some recommendations for dinner. I'm looking for an upscale eatery that typifies the regional cuisine.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to LA by car.
- 2 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 3 Sonoma to Glacier NP via Craters Lake and Olympic National Park
- 4 Grand Canyon - South or East entrance?
- 5 Weekend Getaway to Philly - 2nd week of JULY!
- 6 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 7 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 8 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 9 Seattle Hotels
- 10 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 11 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 12 Providence question
- 13 Cayo Costa State Park
- 14 Buying alcohol in New York & I.D.
- 15 Hotel/motel recom. for Cape Cod
- 16 HELP with ITINERARY for trip to Carmell/Central Coast with kids
- 17 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 18 Yosemite Visit
- 19 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 20 2 months in Hawaii!
- 21 Lake George
- 22 Nevada,utah, arizona trip report part one
- 23 Campground and Beach near Mystic, Ct
- 24 Utah, arizona part three
- 25 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
Passing thru OKC, want to visit National Memorial & Museum