I'm passing through your fine city of OKC on business this week and staying a night at a Courtyard Northwest Expressway on my way back to Austin. Is that a decent hotel?
I've always wanted to see the Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum, dedicated to those that lost their lives in the bombing of the Federal Building.
Have any of you visited the museum and memorial? How long should I reserve to do both properly.
Also, give me some recommendations for dinner. I'm looking for an upscale eatery that typifies the regional cuisine.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionshop.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 2 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 3 #1-855-205-4068# Hawaiian airlines Reservation
- 4 #1-855-205-4068#American airlines Reservation
- 5 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 6 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 7 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 8 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 9 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 10 Arches or Zion?
- 11 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 12 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 13 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 14 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 15 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 16 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 17 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 18 time to visit statue
- 19 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 20 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 21 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 22 Chester, CN
- 23 Northern California Gardens.
- 24 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 25 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
Passing thru OKC, want to visit National Memorial & Museum