I'm passing through your fine city of OKC on business this week and staying a night at a Courtyard Northwest Expressway on my way back to Austin. Is that a decent hotel?
I've always wanted to see the Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum, dedicated to those that lost their lives in the bombing of the Federal Building.
Have any of you visited the museum and memorial? How long should I reserve to do both properly.
Also, give me some recommendations for dinner. I'm looking for an upscale eatery that typifies the regional cuisine.
Passing thru OKC, want to visit National Memorial & Museum
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 2 Help with Grand Canyon trip in June
- 3 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 4 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 5 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 6 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 7 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 8 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 9 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 10 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 11 10 day trip
- 12 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 13 Utah restaurants
- 14 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 15 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 16 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 17 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April
- 18 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 19 Venice tourist travel pass
- 20 Crossville, TN in March
- 21 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 22 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 23 Resort at the Mountain - It's Running a Rate Special
- 24 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 25 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI