I'm passing through your fine city of OKC on business this week and staying a night at a Courtyard Northwest Expressway on my way back to Austin. Is that a decent hotel?
I've always wanted to see the Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum, dedicated to those that lost their lives in the bombing of the Federal Building.
Have any of you visited the museum and memorial? How long should I reserve to do both properly.
Also, give me some recommendations for dinner. I'm looking for an upscale eatery that typifies the regional cuisine.
Passing thru OKC, want to visit National Memorial & Museum
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 2 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 3 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 4 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 5 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 6 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 7 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 8 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 9 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 10 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 11 DC - WW2 flyover
- 12 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 13 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 14 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 15 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 16 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 17 Alaska Trip Planning
- 18 New York City-New Things?
- 19 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 20 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 21 Rochester > Montreal > Quebec Road Trip
- 22 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 23 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 24 Romantic destination in the US
- 25 final plans utah/arizona trip