I'm passing through your fine city of OKC on business this week and staying a night at a Courtyard Northwest Expressway on my way back to Austin. Is that a decent hotel?
I've always wanted to see the Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum, dedicated to those that lost their lives in the bombing of the Federal Building.
Have any of you visited the museum and memorial? How long should I reserve to do both properly.
Also, give me some recommendations for dinner. I'm looking for an upscale eatery that typifies the regional cuisine.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Biloxi Suggestions
- 2 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 3 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 4 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 5 MY BIo
- 6 Pacific beach to la jolla cove and shores
- 7 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 8 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 9 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 10 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 11 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 12 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 13 Realistic expectations in Yellowstone in July
- 14 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 15 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 16 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 17 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 18 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 19 New Orleans music
- 20 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 21 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 22 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 23 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 24 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 25 Holman Ranch vineyard tour in Carmel Valley (Monterey County)
Passing thru OKC, want to visit National Memorial & Museum