I'm passing through your fine city of OKC on business this week and staying a night at a Courtyard Northwest Expressway on my way back to Austin. Is that a decent hotel?
I've always wanted to see the Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum, dedicated to those that lost their lives in the bombing of the Federal Building.
Have any of you visited the museum and memorial? How long should I reserve to do both properly.
Also, give me some recommendations for dinner. I'm looking for an upscale eatery that typifies the regional cuisine.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 2 Honolulu Hotel Resort Fees
- 3 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 4 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 5 What to pack
- 6 Boston waterfront Italian
- 7 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 8 First time, Best business class?
- 9 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 10 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 11 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
- 12 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 13 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 14 Zion and Bryce in July
- 15 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 16 Itinerary Help Needed
- 17 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 18 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 19 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 20 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 21 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 22 Kids Vacation Place
- 23 Desert Southwest
- 24 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 25 US-Canada road trip help
Passing thru OKC, want to visit National Memorial & Museum