I'm passing through your fine city of OKC on business this week and staying a night at a Courtyard Northwest Expressway on my way back to Austin. Is that a decent hotel?
I've always wanted to see the Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum, dedicated to those that lost their lives in the bombing of the Federal Building.
Have any of you visited the museum and memorial? How long should I reserve to do both properly.
Also, give me some recommendations for dinner. I'm looking for an upscale eatery that typifies the regional cuisine.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Haunted Attractions for Halloween
- 2 Please help with 4 day trip to Seattle and Vancouver
- 3 Please help with trip planning for Seattle, Victoria, Vancouver
- 4 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 5 New Orleans weekend, plus a shout out to Sandra Bullock
- 6 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 7 Sedona sold out!
- 8 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 9 Overnight stay in N Central Idaho
- 10 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 11 Where to try hot-air ballooning?
- 12 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 13 Sanibel-Captiva adult getaway
- 14 Hawaii Trip in May
- 15 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 16 sunday night getaway between sandiego and los angles
- 17 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 18 Wailea Restaurants?
- 19 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 20 1 day to visit Palm Springs photography itinerary?
- 21 Help me with Sonoma Desert….
- 22 A week in NYC - first timers
- 23 DC -> Boulder
- 24 Rome/Florence
- 25 Colorado - Photography
Passing thru OKC, want to visit National Memorial & Museum