I'm passing through your fine city of OKC on business this week and staying a night at a Courtyard Northwest Expressway on my way back to Austin. Is that a decent hotel?
I've always wanted to see the Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum, dedicated to those that lost their lives in the bombing of the Federal Building.
Have any of you visited the museum and memorial? How long should I reserve to do both properly.
Also, give me some recommendations for dinner. I'm looking for an upscale eatery that typifies the regional cuisine.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 2 Nashville Questions
- 3 First Trip to Texas -
- 4 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 5 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 6 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 7 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 8 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 9 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 10 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 11 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 12 Driving to Naples fl
- 13 Beaches in Florida
- 14 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 15 What to do in San Diego
- 16 Disney for Florida residents
- 17 Our Boston Getaway
- 18 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 19 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 20 Ground Transportation Denver Airport to Downtown
- 21 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 22 40th in Key West
- 23 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 24 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 25 Downtown Chicago
Passing thru OKC, want to visit National Memorial & Museum