I'm passing through your fine city of OKC on business this week and staying a night at a Courtyard Northwest Expressway on my way back to Austin. Is that a decent hotel?
I've always wanted to see the Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum, dedicated to those that lost their lives in the bombing of the Federal Building.
Have any of you visited the museum and memorial? How long should I reserve to do both properly.
Also, give me some recommendations for dinner. I'm looking for an upscale eatery that typifies the regional cuisine.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 2 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 3 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 4 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 5 New Orleans logistics
- 6 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 7 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015
- 8 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 9 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 10 North Oregon Coast touring
- 11 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 12 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 13 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 14 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 15 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 16 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 17 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 18 My Vegas TR
- 19 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 20 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 21 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 22 Marthas Vineyard Ferry Questions
- 23 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 24 Maine for 9 Days- Where to begin??
- 25 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
Passing thru OKC, want to visit National Memorial & Museum