I'm passing through your fine city of OKC on business this week and staying a night at a Courtyard Northwest Expressway on my way back to Austin. Is that a decent hotel?
I've always wanted to see the Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum, dedicated to those that lost their lives in the bombing of the Federal Building.
Have any of you visited the museum and memorial? How long should I reserve to do both properly.
Also, give me some recommendations for dinner. I'm looking for an upscale eatery that typifies the regional cuisine.
Passing thru OKC, want to visit National Memorial & Museum
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 2 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 3 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 4 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 5 First visit in New Mexico
- 6 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 7 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 8 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 9 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 10 Beach holiday with baby
- 11 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 12 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 13 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 14 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 15 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 16 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 17 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 18 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 19 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 20 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 21 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 22 Salt Lake City
- 23 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 24 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 25 Savannah GA