I'm passing through your fine city of OKC on business this week and staying a night at a Courtyard Northwest Expressway on my way back to Austin. Is that a decent hotel?
I've always wanted to see the Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum, dedicated to those that lost their lives in the bombing of the Federal Building.
Have any of you visited the museum and memorial? How long should I reserve to do both properly.
Also, give me some recommendations for dinner. I'm looking for an upscale eatery that typifies the regional cuisine.
Passing thru OKC, want to visit National Memorial & Museum
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 3 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 4 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 5 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 6 Durango to Mesa Verde
- 7 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 8 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 9 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 10 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 11 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 12 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 13 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 14 New Orleans help please
- 15 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 16 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 17 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 18 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 19 los angeles restaurants
- 20 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 21 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 22 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 23 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 24 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 25 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids