I'm passing through your fine city of OKC on business this week and staying a night at a Courtyard Northwest Expressway on my way back to Austin. Is that a decent hotel?
I've always wanted to see the Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum, dedicated to those that lost their lives in the bombing of the Federal Building.
Have any of you visited the museum and memorial? How long should I reserve to do both properly.
Also, give me some recommendations for dinner. I'm looking for an upscale eatery that typifies the regional cuisine.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rafting the Colorado
- 2 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 3 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 4 Hawaii Help
- 5 Glacier National Park
- 6 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 7 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 8 5 nights stay RMNP
- 9 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 10 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 11 West Virginia/Virginia during Thanksgiving (8 days)
- 12 Any Sanibel experts?
- 13 Traveling in winter
- 14 a short trip to san francisco
- 15 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 16 Summer in Michigan
- 17 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 18 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 19 South east road trip
- 20 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 21 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 22 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 23 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 24 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 25 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
Passing thru OKC, want to visit National Memorial & Museum