Looking for a park so the kids can stretch their legs during our road trip. We're going to be passing through Louisville from Ohio on our way to Nashville. We'll be taking 71 to 265 to 65. Are there any small parks near the interstate where the kids could get out of the car and run around for a bit. We also don't want to spend a lot time looking for one and getting lost in the process! I found McNeely and Floyd's Part searching online. Don't know anything about them. Thanks.
Parks near Lousiville interstates
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 2 Orlando hotels
- 3 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 4 Sunday morning in southern Florida
- 5 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 6 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 7 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 8 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 9 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 10 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 11 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 12 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 15 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 16 Clearwater FL area
- 17 Los Angeles day trips
- 18 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 19 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 20 trip advice from TN to TX
- 21 san diego or nearby area
- 22 middlebury vt snow
- 23 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 24 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 25 First Trip to California with Family of 6