Looking for a park so the kids can stretch their legs during our road trip. We're going to be passing through Louisville from Ohio on our way to Nashville. We'll be taking 71 to 265 to 65. Are there any small parks near the interstate where the kids could get out of the car and run around for a bit. We also don't want to spend a lot time looking for one and getting lost in the process! I found McNeely and Floyd's Part searching online. Don't know anything about them. Thanks.
Parks near Lousiville interstates
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fun weekend in NYC, including a GTG
- 2 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 3 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 4 New York city--best time to visit??
- 5 Maui Luau?
- 6 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 7 American Honeymoon in March
- 8 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 9 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 10 California & French Polynesia
- 11 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 12 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 13 General Utah planning questions
- 14 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 15 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 Boston area -- nature
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 20 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 21 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 22 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 23 SFO black friday traffic
- 24 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 25 best place for New Year's in the South?