Looking for a park so the kids can stretch their legs during our road trip. We're going to be passing through Louisville from Ohio on our way to Nashville. We'll be taking 71 to 265 to 65. Are there any small parks near the interstate where the kids could get out of the car and run around for a bit. We also don't want to spend a lot time looking for one and getting lost in the process! I found McNeely and Floyd's Part searching online. Don't know anything about them. Thanks.
Parks near Lousiville interstates
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is the New York subway safe?
- 2 Round trip from Chicago
- 3 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 4 Where to stay for one night between Cleveland and Toledo?
- 5 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 6 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 7 Is this Los Angeles tour feasible?
- 8 Where to from Tampa?
- 9 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 10 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 11 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 12 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 13 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 14 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 15 December trip from San Francisco to LA
- 16 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 17 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 18 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 19 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 20 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 21 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 22 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 23 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 24 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 25 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November