Looking for a park so the kids can stretch their legs during our road trip. We're going to be passing through Louisville from Ohio on our way to Nashville. We'll be taking 71 to 265 to 65. Are there any small parks near the interstate where the kids could get out of the car and run around for a bit. We also don't want to spend a lot time looking for one and getting lost in the process! I found McNeely and Floyd's Part searching online. Don't know anything about them. Thanks.
Parks near Lousiville interstates
- 1 I HATE COLD SORES!!
- 2 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 3 D.C. in a day
- 4 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 5 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 6 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 7 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 8 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 9 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 10 Using public transit in San Diego
- 11 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 12 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 13 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 14 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 15 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 16 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 17 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 18 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 19 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 20 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 21 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 22 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 23 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 24 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 25 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013