Looking for a park so the kids can stretch their legs during our road trip. We're going to be passing through Louisville from Ohio on our way to Nashville. We'll be taking 71 to 265 to 65. Are there any small parks near the interstate where the kids could get out of the car and run around for a bit. We also don't want to spend a lot time looking for one and getting lost in the process! I found McNeely and Floyd's Part searching online. Don't know anything about them. Thanks.
Parks near Lousiville interstates
View all United States activity »
- 1 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 2 Warm and don't Drive
- 3 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 4 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 5 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 6 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 7 RIP Judy Rogers
- 8 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 9 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 10 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 11 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 12 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 13 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 14 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 15 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 16 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 17 hotel near Met NYC
- 18 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 19 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 20 Princeville in January
- 21 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 22 pa to az
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 Savanah Sojourn
- 25 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?