Looking for a park so the kids can stretch their legs during our road trip. We're going to be passing through Louisville from Ohio on our way to Nashville. We'll be taking 71 to 265 to 65. Are there any small parks near the interstate where the kids could get out of the car and run around for a bit. We also don't want to spend a lot time looking for one and getting lost in the process! I found McNeely and Floyd's Part searching online. Don't know anything about them. Thanks.
Parks near Lousiville interstates
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 2 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 3 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 4 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 9 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 12 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 13 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 14 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 15 Alaska
- 16 San Diego grocery stores
- 17 San Diego parks and attractions
- 18 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 19 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 20 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 23 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 24 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 25 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa