I got a parking ticket last week when we were in Washington D.C. on a family vacation. I had parked right behind another vehicle and what I thought was right next to the parking meter and also paid (using ParkMobile mobile app) for 2 hours. Just about with 15 minutes remaining I got back to the car to see a parking ticket stuck to the windshield. Two things: one I felt I was parked properly but i could be wrong. I was in a hurry to get to the airport so I just grabbed the ticket and drove off. Secondly I just noticed that although the make and model of the car is printed correctly, the plate number is entered incorrectly. Do they take pictures of the plate when they write up these tickets? Do I have any recourse to fight this? I live in Florida. Thanks.
Parking ticket Washington D.C. when driving a rental car
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Door County Suggestions
- 2 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 3 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 4 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 5 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 6 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 7 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 8 Visiting Denver
- 9 Visiting Denver
- 10 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 11 NYC theatre broadway
- 12 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 13 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 14 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 17 San Diego parks and attractions
- 18 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 19 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 20 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 21 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 22 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 23 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Chigo O'Hare layover