I got a parking ticket last week when we were in Washington D.C. on a family vacation. I had parked right behind another vehicle and what I thought was right next to the parking meter and also paid (using ParkMobile mobile app) for 2 hours. Just about with 15 minutes remaining I got back to the car to see a parking ticket stuck to the windshield. Two things: one I felt I was parked properly but i could be wrong. I was in a hurry to get to the airport so I just grabbed the ticket and drove off. Secondly I just noticed that although the make and model of the car is printed correctly, the plate number is entered incorrectly. Do they take pictures of the plate when they write up these tickets? Do I have any recourse to fight this? I live in Florida. Thanks.
Parking ticket Washington D.C. when driving a rental car
- 1 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 2 Wildlife in Yellowstone
- 3 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 4 Moms and Kids Catalina Island - Mini Trip Report
- 5 Flying within the US, ID Question!
- 6 Road Trip from Tahoe to the Tetons and Yellowstone
- 7 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 8 South Dakota--last minute trip; deciding where to stay in Black Hills
- 9 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 10 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 11 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 12 Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
- 13 Updates from Hanalei
- 14 Tale of Two Siblings in Kauai...how did we end up in Honolulu?
- 15 Northwest Trip
- 16 Two days in Aug near Denver or Colorado Springs - suggestions?
- 17 Death Valley in November
- 18 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 19 Maui 10-night Hotel Itinerary
- 20 2nd Choice"Cute Town" betw ALB Albany Airport-Lake George-Take TWO
- 21 Fenway Park Ticket Guru's
- 22 Blue ridge parkway
- 23 Charleston Restaurant week Visit - Q's
- 24 four nights in the Finger Lakes
- 25 Western NC Zipline