We'll be in DC on Palm Sunday, looking for the nearest Catholic church to the Hilton Garden Inn downtown and /or where parking wouldn't be a problem.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 2 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 3 Angels Landing
- 4 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 5 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 6 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 7 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 8 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 9 NY State Assembly Internship
- 10 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 11 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 12 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 13 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 14 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 15 Arlington funeral plans
- 16 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 17 White Christmas
- 18 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 19 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 20 Grand Canyon
- 21 San Francisco and Napa
- 22 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 23 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 24 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 25 Midway point