We'll be in DC on Palm Sunday, looking for the nearest Catholic church to the Hilton Garden Inn downtown and /or where parking wouldn't be a problem.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 2 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 3 New Orleans to Savannah two weeks
- 4 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 5 Drive from Santa Barbara to La Jolla on sunday 2 august ?
- 6 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 7 Marthas Vineyard Ferry Questions
- 8 Michigan advice needed
- 9 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 10 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 11 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 12 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 13 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 14 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 15 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 16 If you could have one meal in Vegas, what would it be?
- 17 Day Trip Reports? May/June
- 18 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 19 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 20 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 21 A quick trip to New Orleans - Dec 2010
- 22 large suitcase as carry-on on amtrak train
- 23 First Trip to New Orleans
- 24 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 25 TRYP Hotel in NYC?