Hi. We are planning a trip to the DC area in the first week of April for the Cherry Blossom. This is the first time that we will be there on a weekday. In previous year, we arrived on the weekend and park the car near the conventional center for a very low cost. From there, we take the Metro. This year, we will be arriving on a weekday. Is there parking around the Tidal Basin? Is there a place we can park for a reasonable price? Any advice for parking is appreciated. Thank you.
parking near Tidal Basin on a weekday in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 2 Has anyone been getting ads for handguns/holsters?
- 3 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 4 bachelors degree
- 5 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 6 Has anyone been to Li'l Dizzy's in the Treme?
- 7 First Time RVing - Is my itinerary on overkill for 10 day trip?
- 8 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 9 Getting to Key West
- 10 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 11 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 12 West Maui Restaurants
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 15 New Orleans Motel Question
- 16 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 17 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 18 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 19 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 20 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 21 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 22 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 23 Happy Hour
- 24 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 25 road trip Houston-NJ