I'm sure this has been discussed before, but my sis and I will be heading to NYC next month and will probably be coming in via I78 from Pennsylvania. We don't want to drive into Manhattan. Where can we park and get into the city on public transportation? Is Newark airport the best option?
Parking in NJ for NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 2 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 3 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 4 Hawaii is still Hell
- 5 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 6 Maui - Haleakala
- 7 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.
- 8 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 9 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 10 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 11 Vegas in mid may
- 12 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 13 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 14 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 15 Texas for art and history lovers
- 16 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 17 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 18 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 19 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 20 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 21 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 22 Which FL town is best?
- 23 Disney World resort vacation at the Carribean Beach
- 24 Texas
- 25 planning a trip to US