I'm sure this has been discussed before, but my sis and I will be heading to NYC next month and will probably be coming in via I78 from Pennsylvania. We don't want to drive into Manhattan. Where can we park and get into the city on public transportation? Is Newark airport the best option?
Parking in NJ for NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 2 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 3 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 4 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 5 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 6 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 7 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 8 Vegas hotels for families
- 9 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 10 Hilton Midtown New York
- 11 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 12 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 13 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 14 Tour companies
- 15 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 16 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 17 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 18 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 19 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 22 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 23 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 24 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 25 4th thread on East Coast trip.