I'm sure this has been discussed before, but my sis and I will be heading to NYC next month and will probably be coming in via I78 from Pennsylvania. We don't want to drive into Manhattan. Where can we park and get into the city on public transportation? Is Newark airport the best option?
Parking in NJ for NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 2 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 3 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 4 must see and do's in Maui?
- 5 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 6 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 7 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 8 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 9 New York City - apartment locations
- 10 Boston to see Sargent works
- 11 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 12 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 13 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 14 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 15 Girls' Getaway
- 16 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 17 Car Rental in Sedona
- 18 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 19 NYC hotel/July
- 20 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?
- 21 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 22 new york subway help please
- 23 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 24 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 25 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ