I'm sure this has been discussed before, but my sis and I will be heading to NYC next month and will probably be coming in via I78 from Pennsylvania. We don't want to drive into Manhattan. Where can we park and get into the city on public transportation? Is Newark airport the best option?
Parking in NJ for NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 2 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 3 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 4 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 5 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 6 Welcome to Auto Option Bot review
- 7 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 8 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 9 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 10 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 11 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 12 Colorado aspen updates
- 13 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 14 Looking for Next Destination
- 15 Yosemite Lodging
- 16 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 17 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 18 Fall color yet?
- 19 Worst Restaurants in America
- 20 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 21 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 22 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 23 SFO International Airport
- 24 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 25 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee