I'm sure this has been discussed before, but my sis and I will be heading to NYC next month and will probably be coming in via I78 from Pennsylvania. We don't want to drive into Manhattan. Where can we park and get into the city on public transportation? Is Newark airport the best option?
Parking in NJ for NYC
View all United States activity »
- 1 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 2 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 3 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 4 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 5 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 6 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 7 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 8 Hotel near Public Theater
- 9 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 10 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 11 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 12 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 13 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 14 Warm and don't Drive
- 15 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 16 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 17 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 18 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Savanah Sojourn
- 21 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 22 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 23 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 24 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 25 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?