I'm sure this has been discussed before, but my sis and I will be heading to NYC next month and will probably be coming in via I78 from Pennsylvania. We don't want to drive into Manhattan. Where can we park and get into the city on public transportation? Is Newark airport the best option?
Parking in NJ for NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 2 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 3 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 4 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 5 Where to go in Maine?
- 6 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 Kennebunkport and....?
- 9 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 10 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 11 Wedding in Hawaii
- 12 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 13 rain in Kauai
- 14 Alaska cruise and land
- 15 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 16 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 17 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 18 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 19 Jersey City Parking
- 20 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 21 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 22 SF to DR? WTH!
- 23 NYC Itinerary Help
- 24 WISCONSIN
- 25 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour