I'm hoping to get advice from the locals. My daughter will be moving to Minneapolis in May and will be looking for an apt. She especially likes "vintage" places (where I assume a garage isn't typical) but has been advised by her future coworkers that she needs to find an apt with indoor, heated parking. What do you think? Necessary? BTW, she's relocating from Chicago where she's kept a car parked on the street all year round -- and she grew up in Boston. How tough are the winter temps and the snowfall? Garage a must?
parking in minneapolis in winter
View all United States activity »
- 1 Warm and don't Drive
- 2 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 3 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 4 Savanah Sojourn
- 5 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 6 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 7 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 8 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 9 Madison Square Garden
- 10 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 11 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 12 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 13 St. Augustine, Florida
- 14 hotel near Met NYC
- 15 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 16 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 17 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 18 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 19 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 20 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 21 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 22 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 23 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 24 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown