Help! We were planning on taking the train from Darien to NYC tomorrow late morning. We've done this before, but it just occurred to me that it was always on a Sunday, so we had no trouble parking there for a few days. So now I'm realizing this might be a huge problem, since tomorrow is a week day. I read that there's a private lot; does that fill up, and if not can you park overnight (three days)? If this isn't going to work, any other suggestions? Thanks!!
Parking in CT, train to NYC, help asap!
- 1 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 2 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 3 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 4 hello guys....
- 5 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 6 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 7 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 8 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 9 Albuquerque to Denver
- 10 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 11 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 12 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 13 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 14 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 15 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 16 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 17 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 18 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 19 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 20 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 21 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 22 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 23 Michigan Beaches
- 24 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 25 Middlebury vt quickie