My family and I are going to New Orleans in July. The resort uses a parking garage at a rate of $25 a day. I have found another one, Heal Garage at 362 LaSalle St. It's only $8.00 a day. Is that a safe neighborhood? Our plan would be park there and only leave a few times the week we are there. Otherwise we will walk or use the Trolley's. Also, we want to go to a beach. I'm thinking Bay St. Louis or Biloxi. I appreciate any input.
Parking Garages in New Orleans
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 2 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 3 Hana from the aiport
- 4 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 5 from Moab to Bryce
- 6 Smoky Mountains via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 7 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 8 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 9 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 10 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 11 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 12 Las Vegas in March
- 13 Kauai Garden tours
- 14 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 15 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 16 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 17 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 18 Vail, Aspen, or Park City?
- 19 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 20 Hana hotels in August
- 21 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 22 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 23 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 24 Berkshires
- 25 Spring Break in Charleston