My family and I are going to New Orleans in July. The resort uses a parking garage at a rate of $25 a day. I have found another one, Heal Garage at 362 LaSalle St. It's only $8.00 a day. Is that a safe neighborhood? Our plan would be park there and only leave a few times the week we are there. Otherwise we will walk or use the Trolley's. Also, we want to go to a beach. I'm thinking Bay St. Louis or Biloxi. I appreciate any input.
Parking Garages in New Orleans
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 2 Paved bike path near Bryce Canyon, through Red Canyon
- 3 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 4 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 5 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 6 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 7 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 8 Trip Report - Santa Monica, Dinosaur, Steamboat, and Telluride
- 9 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 10 Mesa Verde
- 11 New England in the fall
- 12 NYC Clubs for live music
- 13 relocating travel
- 14 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 15 Seattle Hyatts
- 16 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 17 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 20 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 21 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 22 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 23 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 24 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 25 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend