I am going to New York for 4 days in mid October. Friday to Tuesday. I am coming down from Maine and looking to find out the best place to park my car for the duration where it is relatively safe and can easily access the train. Looking to oark somewhere in Connecticut and then taking the train the rest of the way.
Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
Parking for Train to New York
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ONP help
- 2 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 3 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 4 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 5 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 6 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 7 Need help planning "Fall Leaf Color Change" trip
- 8 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 9 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 10 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 11 Road Tour in Usa
- 12 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 13 So you love handbags!
- 14 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 15 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 16 replica designer handbags
- 17 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 18 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 19 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 20 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 21 Re-Visit DC
- 22 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 23 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 24 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 25 Camping in the Adirondacks