I am going to New York for 4 days in mid October. Friday to Tuesday. I am coming down from Maine and looking to find out the best place to park my car for the duration where it is relatively safe and can easily access the train. Looking to oark somewhere in Connecticut and then taking the train the rest of the way.
Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 2 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 3 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 4 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 5 Help us choose a hotel
- 6 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 7 Staying outside DC
- 8 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 9 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 10 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 11 Ideas for New York
- 12 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 13 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 14 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 15 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 16 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 17 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 18 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 19 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 20 New York in December
- 21 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 22 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 23 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 24 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 25 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!