I am going to New York for 4 days in mid October. Friday to Tuesday. I am coming down from Maine and looking to find out the best place to park my car for the duration where it is relatively safe and can easily access the train. Looking to oark somewhere in Connecticut and then taking the train the rest of the way.
Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
Parking for Train to New York
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Want know highqualitybuy Valentines Day Gifts?
- 2 Charleston, SC help
- 3 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 4 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 5 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 6 middlebury vt snow
- 7 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 8 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 9 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 10 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 11 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 12 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 13 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 14 Deep South sept 2015
- 15 Self guided White House tour
- 16 Northwest USA
- 17 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 18 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 19 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 20 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 21 Portland, OR hotel question
- 22 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 23 san diego or nearby area
- 24 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 25 Texas