I am going to New York for 4 days in mid October. Friday to Tuesday. I am coming down from Maine and looking to find out the best place to park my car for the duration where it is relatively safe and can easily access the train. Looking to oark somewhere in Connecticut and then taking the train the rest of the way.
Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii Volcanoes
- 2 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 3 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 4 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 5 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 6 5 days in Colorado
- 7 Safety Concerns
- 8 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 9 40th in Key West
- 10 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 11 Downtown Chicago
- 12 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 13 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 14 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 15 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 16 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 17 What to do in San Diego
- 18 Nashville
- 19 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 20 Beaches in Florida
- 21 fort lauderdale
- 22 First Trip to Texas -
- 23 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 24 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 25 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia