I am going to New York for 4 days in mid October. Friday to Tuesday. I am coming down from Maine and looking to find out the best place to park my car for the duration where it is relatively safe and can easily access the train. Looking to oark somewhere in Connecticut and then taking the train the rest of the way.
Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
Parking for Train to New York
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 2 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 3 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 4 trains in Europe
- 5 USA trip
- 6 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 7 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 8 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 9 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 10 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 11 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 12 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 13 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 14 Washington DC in Spring?
- 15 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 16 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 17 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 18 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 19 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 20 NBA tickets??
- 21 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 22 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 23 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 24 Alaskan coast travel options
- 25 Timeshare Nightmares