I am going to New York for 4 days in mid October. Friday to Tuesday. I am coming down from Maine and looking to find out the best place to park my car for the duration where it is relatively safe and can easily access the train. Looking to oark somewhere in Connecticut and then taking the train the rest of the way.
Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 2 Telluride Parking - Cheaper Options
- 3 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 4 Places to stay in TX...?
- 5 Highway 1 motels
- 6 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 7 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 8 Mackinac or Holland?
- 9 Best beach to try surfing around Monterey/Santa Cruz?
- 10 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 11 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 12 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 13 Alabama vs. Florida Beaches
- 14 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 15 Photographers Need Maine Driving Itinerary from Fairfield County, CT
- 16 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 17 http://www.getadvancingincome.com/pokemon-fire-red-cheats/
- 18 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 19 Your Golden Gate Park favorites
- 20 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 21 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 22 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 23 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 24 driving from LA to Portland
- 25 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla