I am going to New York for 4 days in mid October. Friday to Tuesday. I am coming down from Maine and looking to find out the best place to park my car for the duration where it is relatively safe and can easily access the train. Looking to oark somewhere in Connecticut and then taking the train the rest of the way.
Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
Parking for Train to New York
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 2 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 3 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 4 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 5 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 6 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 9 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 10 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 11 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 12 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 13 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 14 Sunitoomas - stop shilling for that company
- 15 Tour companies
- 16 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 17 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 18 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 19 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 20 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 21 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 22 Quick Trip to NYC
- 23 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 24 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 25 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.