I am going to New York for 4 days in mid October. Friday to Tuesday. I am coming down from Maine and looking to find out the best place to park my car for the duration where it is relatively safe and can easily access the train. Looking to oark somewhere in Connecticut and then taking the train the rest of the way.
Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 2 Nilichik Ak.
- 3 Your favourite places in New York City
- 4 Trip Starting from New York
- 5 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 6 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 7 Grand Teton Questions
- 8 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 9 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 10 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 11 Grand American Road Trip!
- 12 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 13 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 14 Rules of the Subway
- 15 Grand Teton Questuons
- 16 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 17 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 18 Visiting Seattle and Vancouver, BC in August, 2016
- 19 Los Angeles, California - Hiking
- 20 Mini Trip Report: Vegas in June-- HOT HOT HOT
- 21 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 22 Mystic CT
- 23 Alabama trip in Dec
- 24 Las vegas +21
- 25 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)