I am going to New York for 4 days in mid October. Friday to Tuesday. I am coming down from Maine and looking to find out the best place to park my car for the duration where it is relatively safe and can easily access the train. Looking to oark somewhere in Connecticut and then taking the train the rest of the way.
Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
Parking for Train to New York
- 1 Warm and don't Drive
- 2 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 3 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 4 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 5 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 6 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 7 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 8 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 9 Biloxi questions again
- 10 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 11 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 12 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 13 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 14 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 15 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 16 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 17 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 18 San Antonio
- 19 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 20 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 21 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 22 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 23 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 24 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 25 Vero Beach FL