I am going to New York for 4 days in mid October. Friday to Tuesday. I am coming down from Maine and looking to find out the best place to park my car for the duration where it is relatively safe and can easily access the train. Looking to oark somewhere in Connecticut and then taking the train the rest of the way.
Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 2 Trail Ridge Road info please
- 3 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 4 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 5 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 6 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 7 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 8 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 9 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 10 Santa Barbara/Ojai?
- 11 New Orleans and Slidell
- 12 Pacific coast road trip
- 13 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 14 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 15 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 16 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 17 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 18 Back From Alaska
- 19 Road trip from Albuquerque to Grand Canyon to Phoenix in February or March
- 20 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 21 Two days out of Seattle
- 22 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 23 MN Family Hits Black Hills and Beyond
- 24 San Francisco - Hawaii Exhibit
- 25 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement