I am going to New York for 4 days in mid October. Friday to Tuesday. I am coming down from Maine and looking to find out the best place to park my car for the duration where it is relatively safe and can easily access the train. Looking to oark somewhere in Connecticut and then taking the train the rest of the way.
Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 2 How to over come dark circles
- 3 Advice on tipping
- 4 SF, One day trip to wine county help July 3-5th??
- 5 United Nations tours
- 6 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 7 Amish
- 8 national/state park in November
- 9 Road trip phila to toronto - help!
- 10 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 11 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 12 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 13 Hilton Head restaurants
- 14 Cayo Costa State Park
- 15 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 16 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 17 Cross Country NH to WA
- 18 Road trip October
- 19 Yreka, CA to Medford, OR, Siskiyou Pass
- 20 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 21 Road Trip
- 22 2 months in Hawaii!
- 23 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 24 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 25 Las Vegas to LA by car.