I am going to New York for 4 days in mid October. Friday to Tuesday. I am coming down from Maine and looking to find out the best place to park my car for the duration where it is relatively safe and can easily access the train. Looking to oark somewhere in Connecticut and then taking the train the rest of the way.
Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Auto train tips?
- 2 Nashville 2016
- 3 Hotels Houston
- 4 Recent reports on Kapoho & Wai'Ope snorkeling or water conditions?
- 5 I40 East in November
- 6 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 7 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 8 My CA itinerary
- 9 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 10 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 11 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 12 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 13 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 14 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?
- 15 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 16 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 17 Grand Canyon to LA
- 18 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 19 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 20 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 21 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 22 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 23 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 24 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 25 Where to stay in NYC