I am going to New York for 4 days in mid October. Friday to Tuesday. I am coming down from Maine and looking to find out the best place to park my car for the duration where it is relatively safe and can easily access the train. Looking to oark somewhere in Connecticut and then taking the train the rest of the way.
Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
Parking for Train to New York
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 2 Alaska Trip Planning
- 3 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 4 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 5 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 6 Kid School Admission
- 7 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 8 Mount Vernon?
- 9 Romantic destination in the US
- 10 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 11 New York City-New Things?
- 12 Lynni's Quick Trip to Washington DC and Virginia
- 13 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 14 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 15 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 16 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 17 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 18 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 19 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 20 Looking for a grave in Plattekill, NY
- 21 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 22 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 23 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 24 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 25 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?