I am going to New York for 4 days in mid October. Friday to Tuesday. I am coming down from Maine and looking to find out the best place to park my car for the duration where it is relatively safe and can easily access the train. Looking to oark somewhere in Connecticut and then taking the train the rest of the way.
Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 2 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 3 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 4 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 5 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 6 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 7 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 8 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 9 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 10 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 11 road trip
- 12 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 13 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 14 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 15 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 16 Florida in October
- 17 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 18 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 19 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 20 FLL to Key West
- 21 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??
- 22 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 23 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas
- 24 7-DAY SOJOURN IN SO. CAL
- 25 New England Road Trip