Does anyone have an opinion on whether we should take our chances on our day of departure, hoping to find an overnight parking spot right at Penn Station, or should we reserve a spot at a nearby parking garage?
Parking for Penn Station, Baltimore
View all United States activity »
- 1 4 weeks in Florida with 4 moth baby
- 2 Trip to New Orleans
- 3 Cycling in the Mekong Delta
- 4 Portland, Oregon hotel question
- 5 SF Activities
- 6 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 7 SmarterVegas Question
- 8 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 9 Drivable vacation spot from central NJ for 4-5 days??
- 10 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 11 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 12 Aspen/Snowmass questions
- 13 Aspen Snowmass 2012
- 14 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 15 San Diego or Hawaii
- 16 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel
- 17 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 18 NYC Progressive Rock venue
- 19 Savanah Sojourn
- 20 Tampa area and North
- 21 Season greetings
- 22 7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice
- 23 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?
- 24 West Coast Road Trip
- 25 Uber Car service