Does anyone have an opinion on whether we should take our chances on our day of departure, hoping to find an overnight parking spot right at Penn Station, or should we reserve a spot at a nearby parking garage?
Parking for Penn Station, Baltimore
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 2 House sitter
- 3 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 4 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 5 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 8 4 week family trip ideas
- 9 x mas
- 10 Calf trip
- 11 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 12 Key West Hotel in January
- 13 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 14 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 15 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 16 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time
- 17 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 18 Uber and Airbnb-Insurance and Credentials
- 19 Marriott Marquis San Francisco
- 20 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 21 Stopover in MIAMI
- 22 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 23 San Francisco Advice needed
- 24 Best women's dress shop north shore of Boston?
- 25 Healdsburg tips