Does anyone know about what time you need to get to the New Haven Train Station by on a Friday in order to get a spot in the parking garage? I know they do have overflow lots, not sure how convenient they are though and I'd rather leave the car in the garage as I will be gone two nights. Thanks
Parking at New Haven CT train station
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York Trip
- 2 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 3 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 4 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 5 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 6 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 7 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 8 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 9 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 10 Balloon fest hotels
- 11 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 12 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 13 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 14 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 15 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 16 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 17 Transportation help in Philly
- 18 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 19 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch
- 20 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 21 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 24 palm desert, CA
- 25 late-night DC restaurant