Does anyone know about what time you need to get to the New Haven Train Station by on a Friday in order to get a spot in the parking garage? I know they do have overflow lots, not sure how convenient they are though and I'd rather leave the car in the garage as I will be gone two nights. Thanks
Parking at New Haven CT train station
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Girls' Getaway
- 2 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 3 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 4 New York City - apartment locations
- 5 Car Rental in Sedona
- 6 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 7 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 8 NYC hotel/July
- 9 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?
- 10 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 11 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 12 new york subway help please
- 13 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 14 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 15 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ
- 16 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 17 Overnight at the airport or into Manhattan at midnight?
- 18 East coast itinerary for 10 days from Toronto
- 19 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 20 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion
- 21 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 22 NYC with my 13 year old
- 23 Las Vegas must sees
- 24 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 25 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side