Does anyone know about what time you need to get to the New Haven Train Station by on a Friday in order to get a spot in the parking garage? I know they do have overflow lots, not sure how convenient they are though and I'd rather leave the car in the garage as I will be gone two nights. Thanks
Parking at New Haven CT train station
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 Nights in LA: What does our itinerary say about where we should stay?
- 2 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 3 Orlando hotels
- 4 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 5 Sunday morning in southern Florida
- 6 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 7 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 8 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 9 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 10 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 11 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 12 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 13 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 14 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 15 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 16 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 17 Clearwater FL area
- 18 Los Angeles day trips
- 19 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 20 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 21 trip advice from TN to TX
- 22 san diego or nearby area
- 23 middlebury vt snow
- 24 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 25 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question