Does anyone know about what time you need to get to the New Haven Train Station by on a Friday in order to get a spot in the parking garage? I know they do have overflow lots, not sure how convenient they are though and I'd rather leave the car in the garage as I will be gone two nights. Thanks
Parking at New Haven CT train station
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to dress in Vegas
- 2 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 3 USA trip
- 4 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 5 Chicago Questions
- 6 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 7 Air Connections on Maui
- 8 camaro hire in waikiki
- 9 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 10 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 11 Timeshare Nightmares
- 12 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 13 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 14 Breckenridge in October
- 15 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 16 Orlando for Work
- 17 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 18 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 19 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 20 NBA tickets??
- 21 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 22 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 23 charlotte
- 24 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 25 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please