We'll be staying at Pohick Bay Campground and parking at the Springfield Metro to get back and forth into/out of D.C. for 3 days in June. Is the lot prone to be full? If so, what are the alternatives?
Thanks very much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 2 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 3 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 4 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 5 car rentals in San Diego
- 6 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 7 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 8 Angels Landing
- 9 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 10 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 11 First time visit to California
- 12 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 13 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 14 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 15 NY State Assembly Internship
- 16 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 17 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 18 Touring Hearst Castle
- 19 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 20 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 21 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 22 San Francisco
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 25 Seattle/Vancouver in July