A while ago I posted on good places to go with kids to explore tide pools near Portland, ME. One recommendation that came up was Biddeford Pool Beach just south of Portland. In researching this a bit further, I see that parking may be a problem as we are from out of state and would have to purchase a $50 non-resident parking sticker to park for the 2 or 3 hours that we plan to be there. One poster said that there is a restaurant where you can park for $5, if you arrive early enough. Is this the one called Hatties?
Parking at Biddeford Pool Beach - Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 2 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 3 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 4 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 5 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 6 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 7 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 8 Brooklyn why?
- 9 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 10 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 11 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 12 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 13 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 14 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 15 New York City Restaurants
- 16 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 19 Maui vacation
- 20 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 21 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 22 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 23 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 24 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 25 WISCONSIN