A while ago I posted on good places to go with kids to explore tide pools near Portland, ME. One recommendation that came up was Biddeford Pool Beach just south of Portland. In researching this a bit further, I see that parking may be a problem as we are from out of state and would have to purchase a $50 non-resident parking sticker to park for the 2 or 3 hours that we plan to be there. One poster said that there is a restaurant where you can park for $5, if you arrive early enough. Is this the one called Hatties?
Parking at Biddeford Pool Beach - Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 2 USA with a 3 year old
- 3 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 4 Universal studios/Orlando
- 5 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 6 Wedding venue in NH
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 10 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 11 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 12 NYC theatre broadway
- 13 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 14 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 15 San Diego parks and attractions
- 16 Alaska
- 17 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 18 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 19 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 20 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 21 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 22 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 23 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 24 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 25 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?