A while ago I posted on good places to go with kids to explore tide pools near Portland, ME. One recommendation that came up was Biddeford Pool Beach just south of Portland. In researching this a bit further, I see that parking may be a problem as we are from out of state and would have to purchase a $50 non-resident parking sticker to park for the 2 or 3 hours that we plan to be there. One poster said that there is a restaurant where you can park for $5, if you arrive early enough. Is this the one called Hatties?
Parking at Biddeford Pool Beach - Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 2 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 3 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 4 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 5 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 6 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 7 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 8 Is the New York subway safe?
- 9 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 10 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 11 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 12 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 13 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 14 Where to from Tampa?
- 15 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 16 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 17 Skiing New Mexico
- 18 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 19 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 20 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 21 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 22 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 23 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 24 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week