I live in Bartlesville, OK and am taking Amtrak out of OKC and will be gone for 10 days in Dec. Where is safe parking available in the area or is there a Motel near where I could stay the night before and the night I return and leave the car parked during the whole time. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 2 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 3 Oahu ideas
- 4 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 5 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 6 Key Largo, FL
- 7 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 8 Death Valley in June
- 9 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 10 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 11 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 12 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 13 San Diego grocery stores
- 14 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 15 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 16 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 17 West Coast Bound End of March
- 18 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 19 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 20 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 21 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 22 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 23 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 24 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 25 Roadtrip Across the Country