I live in Bartlesville, OK and am taking Amtrak out of OKC and will be gone for 10 days in Dec. Where is safe parking available in the area or is there a Motel near where I could stay the night before and the night I return and leave the car parked during the whole time. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 2 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 3 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 4 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 5 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 8 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 9 Key West Hotel in January
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 los angeles restaurants
- 12 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 13 West Maui Restaurants
- 14 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 17 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 18 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 19 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 20 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 San Diego Little Italy
- 24 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 25 Healdsburg tips