My wife and I are thinking of traveling to Parke County for the Covered Bridge Festival this fall. Is it something that can be done on our own, or are the bus tours from Rockville better? Having never been in that part of Indiana, we are open to any suggestions. We are retired, so we do not have to do it on the weekend.
Parke County, Indiana
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 2 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 3 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 4 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 5 First visit in New Mexico
- 6 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 7 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 8 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 9 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 10 Beach holiday with baby
- 11 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 12 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 13 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 14 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 15 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 16 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 17 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 18 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 19 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 20 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 21 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 22 Salt Lake City
- 23 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 24 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 25 Savannah GA