My wife and I are thinking of traveling to Parke County for the Covered Bridge Festival this fall. Is it something that can be done on our own, or are the bus tours from Rockville better? Having never been in that part of Indiana, we are open to any suggestions. We are retired, so we do not have to do it on the weekend.
Parke County, Indiana
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 2 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 3 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 4 Orlando for Work
- 5 camaro hire in waikiki
- 6 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 7 How to dress in Vegas
- 8 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 9 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 10 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 11 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 12 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 13 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 14 charlotte
- 15 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 16 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 17 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 18 Sonoma or napa?
- 19 USA trip
- 20 Black Hills Trip Report
- 21 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 22 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 23 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 24 Cape Cod in October
- 25 Air Connections on Maui