My wife and I are thinking of traveling to Parke County for the Covered Bridge Festival this fall. Is it something that can be done on our own, or are the bus tours from Rockville better? Having never been in that part of Indiana, we are open to any suggestions. We are retired, so we do not have to do it on the weekend.
Parke County, Indiana
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 2 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 3 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 4 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 5 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 6 Fall color yet?
- 7 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 8 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 9 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 10 My Book of Mormon review
- 11 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 12 Colorado aspen updates
- 13 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 16 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 17 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 18 Arches National Park in a day
- 19 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 20 JFK Airport
- 21 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 22 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 23 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 24 Marco Island
- 25 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please