My wife and I are thinking of traveling to Parke County for the Covered Bridge Festival this fall. Is it something that can be done on our own, or are the bus tours from Rockville better? Having never been in that part of Indiana, we are open to any suggestions. We are retired, so we do not have to do it on the weekend.
Parke County, Indiana
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 2 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 3 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 4 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 5 Colorado trip
- 6 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 7 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 8 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 9 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 10 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 11 Alaska- Best tours
- 12 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 13 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 14 First visit in New Mexico
- 15 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 16 San Diego Public Transportation
- 17 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 18 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 19 Yellowstone Dining
- 20 Coronado Ferry
- 21 Cape cod and Acadia
- 22 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 23 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 24 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 25 Things to do around New York