We're thinking about staying here in late June. I can't find ANY information on it anywhere - it's listed as a AAA three diamond hotel but AAA doesn't list it online or in their guide book. Anybody know ANYTHING that might help before I make a reservation? Thanks.
Park Hotel, Hot Springs, AR
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 2 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 3 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 4 Transportation between Seattle airport and Victoria Clipper pier
- 5 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 6 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 7 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 8 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 9 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 10 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 11 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 12 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 13 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 14 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 15 A Beautiful Bike Ride in Southern Delaware (Rehoboth, Bethany)
- 16 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 17 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 18 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help
- 19 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 20 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 21 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 22 Long Island Advice
- 23 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 24 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 25 Philadelphia ?