We're thinking about staying here in late June. I can't find ANY information on it anywhere - it's listed as a AAA three diamond hotel but AAA doesn't list it online or in their guide book. Anybody know ANYTHING that might help before I make a reservation? Thanks.
Park Hotel, Hot Springs, AR
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 2 Kauai Garden tours
- 3 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 4 Small group dining in Napa area
- 5 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 6 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 7 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 8 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 9 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 10 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 11 Montana- what are must see places?
- 12 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 13 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 14 Los Angeles day trips
- 15 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 16 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 17 Rental Services
- 18 Safety in New Orleans
- 19 Road to Hana
- 20 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 21 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 22 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 23 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 24 Hawaii is still Hell
- 25 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway