We are planning a family vacation for July 2014 - 2 weeks. We're thinking of spending about a week in Park City (timeshare). Would like recommendations for must-do attractions nearby. We're in our 40s and children will be 18 and 15 and enjoyed easy hikes, nature walks, scenic drives, and open to new experiences. Can we take in any national parks by situating in Park City? We will then want to head over to Yellowstone and Grand Tetons, and would love recommendations of what to do there, where to stay, recommended time. We like to take in free activities when possible, and include paid activities where warranted (entrance fees for Timpanogos Cave, boat rental fees to see nature). Would you suggest including a trip to Glacier National Park as well or too much? We're not afraid to be in the car for long drives ... thanks in advance!
Park City/National Parks - need help with itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 2 California
- 3 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 4 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper August 2014 on the Canadian board - Alberta
- 5 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 6 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 7 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 8 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 9 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 10 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 11 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 12 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 13 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 14 getting around DC
- 15 Metro Card Options
- 16 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 17 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 18 4 week family trip ideas
- 19 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 20 Oahu
- 21 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 22 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 23 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 24 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 25 Need Minnesota leaf color reports