We are planning a family vacation for July 2014 - 2 weeks. We're thinking of spending about a week in Park City (timeshare). Would like recommendations for must-do attractions nearby. We're in our 40s and children will be 18 and 15 and enjoyed easy hikes, nature walks, scenic drives, and open to new experiences. Can we take in any national parks by situating in Park City? We will then want to head over to Yellowstone and Grand Tetons, and would love recommendations of what to do there, where to stay, recommended time. We like to take in free activities when possible, and include paid activities where warranted (entrance fees for Timpanogos Cave, boat rental fees to see nature). Would you suggest including a trip to Glacier National Park as well or too much? We're not afraid to be in the car for long drives ... thanks in advance!
Park City/National Parks - need help with itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 2 Mesa Verde
- 3 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 4 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 5 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 6 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 7 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 8 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 9 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 10 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 11 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 12 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 13 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 14 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 15 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 16 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 17 ONP help
- 18 NYC Clubs for live music
- 19 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 20 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 21 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 22 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 23 Seattle Hyatts
- 24 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 25 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?