We are planning a family vacation for July 2014 - 2 weeks. We're thinking of spending about a week in Park City (timeshare). Would like recommendations for must-do attractions nearby. We're in our 40s and children will be 18 and 15 and enjoyed easy hikes, nature walks, scenic drives, and open to new experiences. Can we take in any national parks by situating in Park City? We will then want to head over to Yellowstone and Grand Tetons, and would love recommendations of what to do there, where to stay, recommended time. We like to take in free activities when possible, and include paid activities where warranted (entrance fees for Timpanogos Cave, boat rental fees to see nature). Would you suggest including a trip to Glacier National Park as well or too much? We're not afraid to be in the car for long drives ... thanks in advance!
Park City/National Parks - need help with itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 2 Apartment Rentals DC
- 3 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 4 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 5 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 6 Zion to Albuquerque
- 7 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 8 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 9 San Francisco - mid October
- 10 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 11 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 12 Vegas hotels for families
- 13 Round trip from Chicago
- 14 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 15 Sonoma: Jack London State Historic Park
- 16 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 17 Tour companies
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 Quick Trip to NYC
- 22 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 23 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 24 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 25 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?