We are planning a family vacation for July 2014 - 2 weeks. We're thinking of spending about a week in Park City (timeshare). Would like recommendations for must-do attractions nearby. We're in our 40s and children will be 18 and 15 and enjoyed easy hikes, nature walks, scenic drives, and open to new experiences. Can we take in any national parks by situating in Park City? We will then want to head over to Yellowstone and Grand Tetons, and would love recommendations of what to do there, where to stay, recommended time. We like to take in free activities when possible, and include paid activities where warranted (entrance fees for Timpanogos Cave, boat rental fees to see nature). Would you suggest including a trip to Glacier National Park as well or too much? We're not afraid to be in the car for long drives ... thanks in advance!
Park City/National Parks - need help with itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 2 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 3 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 4 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 5 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 6 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 7 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 8 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 9 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 10 Weekend in NYC
- 11 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 12 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 13 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 14 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 15 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 16 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 17 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 18 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 19 Breckenridge in October
- 20 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 21 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 22 Richmond highlights?
- 23 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 24 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 25 Central Park Fall Foliage