We are planning a family vacation for July 2014 - 2 weeks. We're thinking of spending about a week in Park City (timeshare). Would like recommendations for must-do attractions nearby. We're in our 40s and children will be 18 and 15 and enjoyed easy hikes, nature walks, scenic drives, and open to new experiences. Can we take in any national parks by situating in Park City? We will then want to head over to Yellowstone and Grand Tetons, and would love recommendations of what to do there, where to stay, recommended time. We like to take in free activities when possible, and include paid activities where warranted (entrance fees for Timpanogos Cave, boat rental fees to see nature). Would you suggest including a trip to Glacier National Park as well or too much? We're not afraid to be in the car for long drives ... thanks in advance!
Park City/National Parks - need help with itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 2 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 3 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 4 Oregon Road Trip
- 5 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 6 St. Simon, Georgia
- 7 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 8 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 9 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 10 4 week family trip ideas
- 11 Christmas in TX
- 12 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 13 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 14 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 15 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 16 Ben Landa
- 17 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 18 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 19 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 20 Tucson area flooding
- 21 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 22 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 23 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 24 California
- 25 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!