We are planning a family vacation for July 2014 - 2 weeks. We're thinking of spending about a week in Park City (timeshare). Would like recommendations for must-do attractions nearby. We're in our 40s and children will be 18 and 15 and enjoyed easy hikes, nature walks, scenic drives, and open to new experiences. Can we take in any national parks by situating in Park City? We will then want to head over to Yellowstone and Grand Tetons, and would love recommendations of what to do there, where to stay, recommended time. We like to take in free activities when possible, and include paid activities where warranted (entrance fees for Timpanogos Cave, boat rental fees to see nature). Would you suggest including a trip to Glacier National Park as well or too much? We're not afraid to be in the car for long drives ... thanks in advance!
Park City/National Parks - need help with itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC hotel/July
- 2 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 3 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 4 new york subway help please
- 5 Car Rental in Sedona
- 6 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 7 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 8 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 9 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ
- 10 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 11 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 12 Overnight at the airport or into Manhattan at midnight?
- 13 East coast itinerary for 10 days from Toronto
- 14 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 15 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion
- 16 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 17 NYC with my 13 year old
- 18 Las Vegas must sees
- 19 Girls' Getaway
- 20 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 21 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 22 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 23 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 24 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 25 Florida SunPass mini-transponder