We are planning a family vacation for July 2014 - 2 weeks. We're thinking of spending about a week in Park City (timeshare). Would like recommendations for must-do attractions nearby. We're in our 40s and children will be 18 and 15 and enjoyed easy hikes, nature walks, scenic drives, and open to new experiences. Can we take in any national parks by situating in Park City? We will then want to head over to Yellowstone and Grand Tetons, and would love recommendations of what to do there, where to stay, recommended time. We like to take in free activities when possible, and include paid activities where warranted (entrance fees for Timpanogos Cave, boat rental fees to see nature). Would you suggest including a trip to Glacier National Park as well or too much? We're not afraid to be in the car for long drives ... thanks in advance!
Park City/National Parks - need help with itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advice on Roadtrip
- 2 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 3 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 4 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 5 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 6 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 7 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 8 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 9 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 10 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 11 Miami comfort without $$$$
- 12 Hotel Consturction in NYC
- 13 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 14 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18
- 15 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 16 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 17 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 18 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 19 North Conway, Jackson or where to stay in October
- 20 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 21 Montana- what are must see places?
- 22 California San Diego area lodging
- 23 Kauai Garden tours
- 24 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 25 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite