We are planning a family vacation for July 2014 - 2 weeks. We're thinking of spending about a week in Park City (timeshare). Would like recommendations for must-do attractions nearby. We're in our 40s and children will be 18 and 15 and enjoyed easy hikes, nature walks, scenic drives, and open to new experiences. Can we take in any national parks by situating in Park City? We will then want to head over to Yellowstone and Grand Tetons, and would love recommendations of what to do there, where to stay, recommended time. We like to take in free activities when possible, and include paid activities where warranted (entrance fees for Timpanogos Cave, boat rental fees to see nature). Would you suggest including a trip to Glacier National Park as well or too much? We're not afraid to be in the car for long drives ... thanks in advance!
Park City/National Parks - need help with itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 2 Road Trip SW
- 3 Seafood
- 4 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 5 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 6 Connecticut River Byway
- 7 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 8 Boston
- 9 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 10 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 11 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 12 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 13 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 14 moving to florida
- 15 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 16 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 17 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 18 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 19 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 20 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 21 Boston/Salem with kids
- 22 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 23 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 24 San Diego farmer's markets
- 25 San Fran to Las Vegas drive