We are planning a family vacation for July 2014 - 2 weeks. We're thinking of spending about a week in Park City (timeshare). Would like recommendations for must-do attractions nearby. We're in our 40s and children will be 18 and 15 and enjoyed easy hikes, nature walks, scenic drives, and open to new experiences. Can we take in any national parks by situating in Park City? We will then want to head over to Yellowstone and Grand Tetons, and would love recommendations of what to do there, where to stay, recommended time. We like to take in free activities when possible, and include paid activities where warranted (entrance fees for Timpanogos Cave, boat rental fees to see nature). Would you suggest including a trip to Glacier National Park as well or too much? We're not afraid to be in the car for long drives ... thanks in advance!
Park City/National Parks - need help with itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 2 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 3 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 4 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 5 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 6 San Diego with Kids
- 7 Vegas hotels for families
- 8 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 9 Transportation help in Philly
- 10 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 11 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 12 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 13 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 14 Temecula< CA
- 15 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 16 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 17 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 18 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 19 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 22 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 23 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 24 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 25 Roundtop Texas Lodging