We will be traveling to Park City during Christmas break with family in a party of ten.
I need some suggestions on where to stay-we think we would like a ski in, ski out since we have so many in our party. Is cross country skiing good there as well?
Can anyone suggest restaurants or good local grocery stores?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 2 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 3 November redwoods trip
- 4 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 5 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 6 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 7 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 8 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 9 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 10 First Trip to New Mexico
- 11 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 12 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 13 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 14 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 15 Southern history- walkable cities
- 16 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 17 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 18 Seattle Ho
- 19 Where to stop for the night along the Oregon coast?
- 20 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 21 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 22 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 23 Seattle?
- 24 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 25 Moab Tenting end of Oct?