We will be traveling to Park City during Christmas break with family in a party of ten.
I need some suggestions on where to stay-we think we would like a ski in, ski out since we have so many in our party. Is cross country skiing good there as well?
Can anyone suggest restaurants or good local grocery stores?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1 800:681:7208SBCGLOBALTec*h SUPPORT
- 2 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 3 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 4 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 5 Las vegas and nearby
- 6 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 7 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 8 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 9 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 10 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 11 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 12 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 13 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 14 Orlando area weather in June
- 15 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 16 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 17 New Itinerary
- 18 Help with Northwest Trip
- 19 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 20 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 21 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 22 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 23 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 24 road trip
- 25 3 month cheap rent in New York City