We will be traveling to Park City during Christmas break with family in a party of ten.
I need some suggestions on where to stay-we think we would like a ski in, ski out since we have so many in our party. Is cross country skiing good there as well?
Can anyone suggest restaurants or good local grocery stores?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 2 Las vegas +21
- 3 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 4 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 5 Your favourite places in New York City
- 6 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 7 Which Motel with Magic Fingers Beds?
- 8 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 9 Trip Starting from New York
- 10 Four San Francisco restaurants
- 11 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 12 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 13 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 14 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 15 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 16 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 17 Nilichik Ak.
- 18 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 19 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 20 Grand Teton Questions
- 21 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 22 Grand American Road Trip!
- 23 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 24 Rules of the Subway
- 25 Grand Teton Questuons