We will be traveling to Park City during Christmas break with family in a party of ten.
I need some suggestions on where to stay-we think we would like a ski in, ski out since we have so many in our party. Is cross country skiing good there as well?
Can anyone suggest restaurants or good local grocery stores?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mountains, Hiking and Wildlife in Fall
- 2 http://vitacleanseblogs.com/male-perf-fr/
- 3 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 4 Ferry options Seattle to Victoria
- 5 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 6 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 7 Booking accommodations through Trip Advisor, Expedia , etc.
- 8 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 9 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 10 Washington DC - Hop on/off buses
- 11 Glacier NP Trip 2016
- 12 Quick Palm Springs Getaway
- 13 Driving trip Texas-N.Carolina-Texas
- 14 NYC Fringe Festival Aug 14-20, 2015
- 15 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 16 Travel from VT to NYC, with a stop in Boston
- 17 Ten Glorious Days in Sonoma/Napa
- 18 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 19 Seattle in early August
- 20 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 21 Antelope Canyon: Upper & Lower on same day
- 22 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 23 Airport to St Louis Arch area, taxi best option?
- 24 11 days SE coast road trip
- 25 Road trip Canton, GA to Charleston, SC