We will be traveling to Park City during Christmas break with family in a party of ten.
I need some suggestions on where to stay-we think we would like a ski in, ski out since we have so many in our party. Is cross country skiing good there as well?
Can anyone suggest restaurants or good local grocery stores?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 2 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 3 6 nights in Colorado with family itinerary help
- 4 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 5 14 day Road Trip: Zion NP to Seattle/North Cascade NP
- 6 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 7 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 8 NYC with wheelchair
- 9 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 10 New Orleans logistics
- 11 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 12 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 13 Hilton Head
- 14 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 15 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 16 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 17 louisiana bayou
- 18 The Adolphus
- 19 New York City Craft Beer Bar & Art Gallery
- 20 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 21 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 22 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 23 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 24 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 25 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015