We will be traveling to Park City during Christmas break with family in a party of ten.
I need some suggestions on where to stay-we think we would like a ski in, ski out since we have so many in our party. Is cross country skiing good there as well?
Can anyone suggest restaurants or good local grocery stores?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 2 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 3 Hotels Houston
- 4 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 5 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 6 GTL Bicycle Carbon rims from China
- 7 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 8 Maui - best hotels/condos with good snorkeling right at the hotel
- 9 Develop Muscle
- 10 Auto train tips?
- 11 Nashville 2016
- 12 Recent reports on Kapoho & Wai'Ope snorkeling or water conditions?
- 13 I40 East in November
- 14 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 15 My CA itinerary
- 16 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 17 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 18 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 19 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?
- 20 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 21 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 22 Grand Canyon to LA
- 23 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 24 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 25 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March