We will be traveling to Park City during Christmas break with family in a party of ten.
I need some suggestions on where to stay-we think we would like a ski in, ski out since we have so many in our party. Is cross country skiing good there as well?
Can anyone suggest restaurants or good local grocery stores?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Park City, Utah
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Morning in miami
- 2 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 3 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 4 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 5 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 6 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 7 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 8 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 9 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 10 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 11 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 12 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 13 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 14 What To See and Do in the Grand Rapids Area
- 15 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 16 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 17 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 18 adams morgan - safety
- 19 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 20 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 21 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 22 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 23 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 24 Grand Marais?
- 25 US Southwest