We will be traveling to Park City during Christmas break with family in a party of ten.
I need some suggestions on where to stay-we think we would like a ski in, ski out since we have so many in our party. Is cross country skiing good there as well?
Can anyone suggest restaurants or good local grocery stores?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Safety Concerns
- 2 Which benefits are comes after using Nucific BIO X4?
- 3 Get You Greater Muscles
- 4 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 5 2 Day Family Trip to Grand Canyon - RV or Lodge?
- 6 Partial Knee Replacement Los Angeles
- 7 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 8 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 9 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 10 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 11 fort lauderdale
- 12 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 13 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 14 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 15 Redwood National Forest
- 16 What to do in San Diego
- 17 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 18 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 19 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 20 First Trip to Texas -
- 21 5 days in Colorado
- 22 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 23 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 24 Caillebotte at the Kimbell - Fort Worth
- 25 Reading re the Northern Parks?