We will be traveling to Park City during Christmas break with family in a party of ten.
I need some suggestions on where to stay-we think we would like a ski in, ski out since we have so many in our party. Is cross country skiing good there as well?
Can anyone suggest restaurants or good local grocery stores?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 2 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 3 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 4 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 5 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 6 San Antonio shopping
- 7 Which island for R&R?
- 8 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 9 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 10 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 11 blue ridge parkway?
- 12 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 13 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 14 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 15 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 16 First Trip to New Mexico
- 17 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 18 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 19 San Diego, mission valley
- 20 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 21 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 22 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 23 Seattle?
- 24 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 25 International transferring planes at CDG