We will be traveling to Park City during Christmas break with family in a party of ten.
I need some suggestions on where to stay-we think we would like a ski in, ski out since we have so many in our party. Is cross country skiing good there as well?
Can anyone suggest restaurants or good local grocery stores?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Park City, Utah
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 2 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 3 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 4 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 5 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 6 Which National Park/s with 7-year-old & possibly grandparents
- 7 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 8 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 9 Exciting new play opening at DR 2 Theatre, New York City, on July 24 2014
- 10 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 11 Safari Desert Boots by Bata
- 12 Can Anyone Suggest Me Tourism Evolution Services ?
- 13 Seattle: Something Different?
- 14 Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- 15 Back from Miami Beach
- 16 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
- 17 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 18 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 19 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 20 One Night in Dallas
- 21 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 22 Current status of Tappan Zee Bridge - summer 2014?
- 23 San Diego - wher to stay
- 24 Seattle Needing some help please
- 25 My 21st Birthday in Chicago