We will be traveling to Park City during Christmas break with family in a party of ten.
I need some suggestions on where to stay-we think we would like a ski in, ski out since we have so many in our party. Is cross country skiing good there as well?
Can anyone suggest restaurants or good local grocery stores?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Park City, Utah
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 2 Dining in Manhattan
- 3 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 4 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 5 From Seattle airport to the city
- 6 General Utah planning questions
- 7 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 8 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 9 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 10 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 11 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 12 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 13 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 14 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 15 New York City Christmas Trip
- 16 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 17 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 18 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 19 Colorado Skiing
- 20 American Honeymoon in March
- 21 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 24 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 25 Northern West Coast Road Trip