We will be traveling to Park City during Christmas break with family in a party of ten.
I need some suggestions on where to stay-we think we would like a ski in, ski out since we have so many in our party. Is cross country skiing good there as well?
Can anyone suggest restaurants or good local grocery stores?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Park City, Utah
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 2 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 3 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 4 WISCONSIN
- 5 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 6 rain in Kauai
- 7 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 8 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 9 Washington, DC to Boston
- 10 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 11 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 12 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 13 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 14 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 15 Phoenix restaurants
- 16 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 17 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 18 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 19 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 20 San Diego Trip Report
- 21 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 22 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 23 5 week in US/Mexico
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 Easter lunch/brunch suggestions for Panama City Beach