We will be traveling to Park City during Christmas break with family in a party of ten.
I need some suggestions on where to stay-we think we would like a ski in, ski out since we have so many in our party. Is cross country skiing good there as well?
Can anyone suggest restaurants or good local grocery stores?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Intuit 1-(800)-927-2480 QuickBooks 2017 Technical Support Number
- 2 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 3 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 4 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 5 Hello
- 6 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 7 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 8 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 9 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 10 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 11 Hotel advise Chicago
- 12 Maui and Kauai
- 13 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 14 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 15 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 16 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 17 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
- 18 Trip to Cali
- 19 NYC Hotel Decision
- 20 NFL tickets
- 21 Grand Canyon Rim to Rim
- 22 JFK to Manhattan via AirTrain/LIRR
- 23 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 24 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 25 San Diego with teens in Februsry