We will be traveling to Park City during Christmas break with family in a party of ten.
I need some suggestions on where to stay-we think we would like a ski in, ski out since we have so many in our party. Is cross country skiing good there as well?
Can anyone suggest restaurants or good local grocery stores?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling with an infant
- 2 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 3 driving RT 66
- 4 Birthday vacation ideas
- 5 From Newark to Manhattan
- 6 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 7 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 8 Relocating to Washington DC
- 9 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 10 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 11 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 12 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 13 Acadia National Park
- 14 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 15 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 16 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 17 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 18 Entrance Time for Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands NPs?
- 19 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 20 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 21 Monument Valley
- 22 A few reviews from our Santa Monica/Disneyland trip
- 23 once in a lifetime
- 24 North California/South Oregon
- 25 Hotels Houston