We will be traveling to Park City during Christmas break with family in a party of ten.
I need some suggestions on where to stay-we think we would like a ski in, ski out since we have so many in our party. Is cross country skiing good there as well?
Can anyone suggest restaurants or good local grocery stores?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Park City, Utah
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED AMERICAN PASSPORT. firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 3 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 4 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 5 Florida Everglades
- 6 Everything I Need to Know (re Taking Mama to Manhattan) I Learned on Fodors
- 7 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 8 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 9 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 10 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 11 A trip from Pensacola to Miami
- 12 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 13 Sacramento: 2 days, best use of that time?
- 14 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 15 NYC hotel/July
- 16 6 days to drive from Seattle wa to oceanside ca
- 17 May 20th - Ritz Orlando Grande Lakes Charity Golf $150
- 18 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 19 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 20 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 21 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 22 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 23 Boston to see Sargent works
- 24 Trip report, Part 4 - Monument Valley, Arches, Bryce, Vegas, Jan 2015
- 25 New York City - apartment locations