We will be traveling to Park City during Christmas break with family in a party of ten.
I need some suggestions on where to stay-we think we would like a ski in, ski out since we have so many in our party. Is cross country skiing good there as well?
Can anyone suggest restaurants or good local grocery stores?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 2 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 3 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
- 4 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 5 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 6 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 7 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 8 Big Island Hawaii car rental
- 9 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 10 USA family tour
- 11 Country Walkers
- 12 Kailua-kona 1892 monument
- 13 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 14 BWI to Gaylord National Harbor
- 15 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 16 Sacramento Hotel
- 17 Road trip Missoula mt. to walla walla WA
- 18 4 days road trip southern New England
- 19 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 20 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 21 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 22 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170321152505
- 23 Baltimore Weekend
- 24 Drive from Yellowstone to Rushmore
- 25 Chattanooga to San Antonio camping spots?