I'm all set to visit Utah next month and can hardly wait to get out there! Flying into SLC and my first stop is Park City. I want to rent a bike and pedal the UP Rail Trail - not the whole length, just until I've had enough and then head back. I understand there are bikes for rent at the trailhead in town but I am unable to find any specific information. Are reservations necessary? What can I expect to pay for a half-day rental?
Park City: Union Pacific Rail Trail
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 2 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 3 Boston in winter?
- 4 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 5 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 6 san fran sightseeing
- 7 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 8 American Honeymoon in March
- 9 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 10 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 11 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 12 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 13 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 14 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 15 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 16 Colorado Skiing
- 17 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 18 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 19 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 20 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 21 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 22 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 23 charlotte
- 24 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 25 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?