First time staying there. My wife and 4 year old daughter will be joining me for 4 days in Mid september. I'm thinking about doing a vacation rental but am curious to know where the best place to stay is. Obviously we are not going to ski, so a quiet place close to nature seems ideal. We will try and hike as much as my daughter lets us, but we don't want to be stuck in condo ghettos either. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Park city in September?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 2 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 3 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 4 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 5 Salt Lake City
- 6 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 7 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 8 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 9 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 10 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 11 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 12 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 13 Disneyland for a Day, One park or park hopper?
- 14 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 15 Savannah GA
- 16 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 17 Beach holiday with baby
- 18 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 19 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 20 Seattle hotels
- 21 Things to do around New York
- 22 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 23 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report