First time staying there. My wife and 4 year old daughter will be joining me for 4 days in Mid september. I'm thinking about doing a vacation rental but am curious to know where the best place to stay is. Obviously we are not going to ski, so a quiet place close to nature seems ideal. We will try and hike as much as my daughter lets us, but we don't want to be stuck in condo ghettos either. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Park city in September?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hilton Midtown New York
- 2 Apartment Rentals DC
- 3 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 4 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 5 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 6 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 7 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 8 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 9 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 10 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 11 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 12 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 13 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 14 Vegas hotels for families
- 15 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 16 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 17 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 18 new york plays
- 19 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 20 San Francisco - mid October
- 21 Tour companies
- 22 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 25 Round trip from Chicago