First time staying there. My wife and 4 year old daughter will be joining me for 4 days in Mid september. I'm thinking about doing a vacation rental but am curious to know where the best place to stay is. Obviously we are not going to ski, so a quiet place close to nature seems ideal. We will try and hike as much as my daughter lets us, but we don't want to be stuck in condo ghettos either. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Park city in September?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 2 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 3 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 4 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 5 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 6 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 7 Portland, OR hotel question
- 8 middlebury vt snow
- 9 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 10 san diego or nearby area
- 11 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 12 Texas
- 13 Los Angeles day trips
- 14 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 15 Self guided White House tour
- 16 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 17 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 18 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 19 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 20 Northwest USA
- 21 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 22 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 23 LA for a day and a half
- 24 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 25 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?