First time staying there. My wife and 4 year old daughter will be joining me for 4 days in Mid september. I'm thinking about doing a vacation rental but am curious to know where the best place to stay is. Obviously we are not going to ski, so a quiet place close to nature seems ideal. We will try and hike as much as my daughter lets us, but we don't want to be stuck in condo ghettos either. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Park city in September?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 2 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 3 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 4 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 5 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 6 Oahu ideas
- 7 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 8 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 9 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 10 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 11 Best places to move to Florida?
- 12 West Coast Bound End of March
- 13 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 14 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 15 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 16 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 17 Key Largo, FL
- 18 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 19 Death Valley in June
- 20 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 21 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 22 San Diego grocery stores
- 23 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii