First time staying there. My wife and 4 year old daughter will be joining me for 4 days in Mid september. I'm thinking about doing a vacation rental but am curious to know where the best place to stay is. Obviously we are not going to ski, so a quiet place close to nature seems ideal. We will try and hike as much as my daughter lets us, but we don't want to be stuck in condo ghettos either. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Park city in September?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 3 SF to DR? WTH!
- 4 rain in Kauai
- 5 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 6 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 7 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 8 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 9 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 10 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 11 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 12 Jersey City Parking
- 13 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 14 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 15 Kennebunkport and....?
- 16 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 17 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 18 Washington, DC to Boston
- 19 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 20 Where to go in Maine?
- 21 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 22 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 23 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 24 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 25 Kennedy Space Center