First time staying there. My wife and 4 year old daughter will be joining me for 4 days in Mid september. I'm thinking about doing a vacation rental but am curious to know where the best place to stay is. Obviously we are not going to ski, so a quiet place close to nature seems ideal. We will try and hike as much as my daughter lets us, but we don't want to be stuck in condo ghettos either. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Park city in September?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 2 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 3 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 4 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 5 Where to from Tampa?
- 6 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 7 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 8 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 9 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 10 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 11 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 12 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 13 Skiing New Mexico
- 14 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 15 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 16 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 17 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 18 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 19 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 20 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 21 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week
- 22 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 23 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 24 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 25 Is the New York subway safe?