First time staying there. My wife and 4 year old daughter will be joining me for 4 days in Mid september. I'm thinking about doing a vacation rental but am curious to know where the best place to stay is. Obviously we are not going to ski, so a quiet place close to nature seems ideal. We will try and hike as much as my daughter lets us, but we don't want to be stuck in condo ghettos either. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Park city in September?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 3 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 4 House sitter
- 5 Calf trip
- 6 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 7 Key West Hotel in January
- 8 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 9 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 10 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 11 4 week family trip ideas
- 12 x mas
- 13 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 14 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 15 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 16 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 17 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time
- 18 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 19 Uber and Airbnb-Insurance and Credentials
- 20 Marriott Marquis San Francisco
- 21 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 22 Stopover in MIAMI
- 23 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 24 San Francisco Advice needed
- 25 Best women's dress shop north shore of Boston?