In mid Oct. I'll be staying in SLC 2 nights and then driving to Park City for 3 nights. I want to do the Alpine Loop Dr. and wasn't sure whether that was best done from SLC, or from Park City. Thanks.
Park City and SLC in Oct.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 2 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 3 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 6 Brooklyn why?
- 7 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 8 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 9 New York City Restaurants
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 WISCONSIN
- 13 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 14 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 15 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 16 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 17 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 18 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 19 Dining in D.C.
- 20 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 21 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 22 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 23 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 24 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 25 Colorado in the summer!