In mid Oct. I'll be staying in SLC 2 nights and then driving to Park City for 3 nights. I want to do the Alpine Loop Dr. and wasn't sure whether that was best done from SLC, or from Park City. Thanks.
Park City and SLC in Oct.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 4 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 5 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 6 Santa Barbara, California
- 7 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 8 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 9 Considering a move to Raleigh/Durham...most family friendly areas?
- 10 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 11 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 12 Chicago trip
- 13 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 14 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 15 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 16 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 17 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 18 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 19 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 20 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 21 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 22 moving to florida
- 23 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 24 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 25 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question