In mid Oct. I'll be staying in SLC 2 nights and then driving to Park City for 3 nights. I want to do the Alpine Loop Dr. and wasn't sure whether that was best done from SLC, or from Park City. Thanks.
Park City and SLC in Oct.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 2 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 3 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 4 Las Vegas in March
- 5 Kauai Garden tours
- 6 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 7 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 8 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 9 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 10 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 11 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 12 Vail, Aspen, or Park City?
- 13 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 14 Hana hotels in August
- 15 from Moab to Bryce
- 16 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 17 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 18 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 19 Smoky Mountains via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 20 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 21 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 22 Berkshires
- 23 Spring Break in Charleston
- 24 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 25 Jersey Shore to NYC?