We will be staying at a time share in Park City for 6 days. Partly to see family in Provo but also to see the sites. What recommendations do you have for day trips or must see in the area/surrounding areas? Interested in fishing, hiking, parks, bike rides, etc...
Park City - 6 Days - Things to Do
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 2 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 3 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 4 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 5 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 6 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 7 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 8 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 9 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 10 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 11 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 12 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 13 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 14 Tipping advice
- 15 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 16 charleston during Christmas Week
- 17 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 18 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 19 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 20 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 21 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 22 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 23 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 24 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 25 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?