We are planning a weekend getaway this spring (early April) for my father's 75th birthday. We've got grandkids ranging in age from 15 to 2, so that's a challenge right there...an early dinner, for sure! We've got folks coming from the Northern Virginia/DC area, Long Island, and Northern New Jersey/NY suburbs. I think PA/Philly or NJ would be ideal. A small hotel with a good and family-friendly restaurant is what we're looking for. Anywhere in Bucks County? Lancaster? Other? Even northern Maryland might work. Many thanks for your input! Oh, and to further complicate, something with an Irish theme or history might be nice...
PA/NJ family-friendly small hotel/B&B, good restaurant--75th bday dinner?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 2 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 3 Berkshires in late October
- 4 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 5 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 6 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 7 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 8 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 9 Seattle: Something Different?
- 10 California road trip
- 11 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 12 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 13 ONP help
- 14 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 15 Savanah Sojourn
- 16 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 17 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 18 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 19 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 20 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 21 Wisconsin - Dells and Madison
- 22 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 23 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 24 Seattle Hyatts
- 25 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!