We are planning a weekend getaway this spring (early April) for my father's 75th birthday. We've got grandkids ranging in age from 15 to 2, so that's a challenge right there...an early dinner, for sure! We've got folks coming from the Northern Virginia/DC area, Long Island, and Northern New Jersey/NY suburbs. I think PA/Philly or NJ would be ideal. A small hotel with a good and family-friendly restaurant is what we're looking for. Anywhere in Bucks County? Lancaster? Other? Even northern Maryland might work. Many thanks for your input! Oh, and to further complicate, something with an Irish theme or history might be nice...
PA/NJ family-friendly small hotel/B&B, good restaurant--75th bday dinner?
- 1 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 2 1 day in Portland
- 3 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 4 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 5 7 DAY ALASKA CRUISE STOPPING IN 3 PORTS
- 6 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 7 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 8 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 9 Nova Scotia to Boston
- 10 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 11 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 12 Key West at Christmas time
- 13 Small Sofas
- 14 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 15 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 16 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 17 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 18 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 19 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 20 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 21 Trying To Find a Place
- 22 romantic colorado trip
- 23 Fourth of July Weekend
- 24 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 25 Fires in Colorado