We are planning a weekend getaway this spring (early April) for my father's 75th birthday. We've got grandkids ranging in age from 15 to 2, so that's a challenge right there...an early dinner, for sure! We've got folks coming from the Northern Virginia/DC area, Long Island, and Northern New Jersey/NY suburbs. I think PA/Philly or NJ would be ideal. A small hotel with a good and family-friendly restaurant is what we're looking for. Anywhere in Bucks County? Lancaster? Other? Even northern Maryland might work. Many thanks for your input! Oh, and to further complicate, something with an Irish theme or history might be nice...
PA/NJ family-friendly small hotel/B&B, good restaurant--75th bday dinner?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 2 san fran sightseeing
- 3 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 4 American Honeymoon in March
- 5 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 6 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 7 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 8 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 9 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 10 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 11 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 12 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 13 Colorado Skiing
- 14 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 15 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 16 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 17 Boston in winter?
- 18 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 19 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 20 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 21 charlotte
- 22 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 23 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 24 New York City in April
- 25 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper