we are due to fly out from Oz in less than a week. We have booked and paid in full for a villa at Turtle Bay direct with owner. As yet we have not received keys or entry info from owner. I am starting to panic ! Anyone able to reassure me that all will be Ok ?
Panicking about vrbo booking oahu
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA trip
- 2 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 3 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 4 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 5 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 6 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 7 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 8 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 9 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 10 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 11 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 12 Washington DC in Spring?
- 13 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 14 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 15 trains in Europe
- 16 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 17 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 18 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 19 NBA tickets??
- 20 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 21 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 22 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 23 Alaskan coast travel options
- 24 Timeshare Nightmares
- 25 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report