we are due to fly out from Oz in less than a week. We have booked and paid in full for a villa at Turtle Bay direct with owner. As yet we have not received keys or entry info from owner. I am starting to panic ! Anyone able to reassure me that all will be Ok ?
Panicking about vrbo booking oahu
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 2 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 3 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 4 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 5 NYC Clubs for live music
- 6 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 7 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 8 Seattle: Something Different?
- 9 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 10 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 11 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 12 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 13 ONP help
- 14 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 15 California road trip
- 16 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 17 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 20 Berkshires in late October
- 21 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 22 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 23 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 24 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 25 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?