Out of all of the beaches to choose from in Florida, Panama City Beach definitely is the top of the line. PCB has some of the whitest sands and and the hottest beach parties. The town is also very laid back. The 'no shirt, no shoes, no service' rule doesn't apply in any of the stores/restaurants and the police aren't always looking for suspicious activity. Spring Break can get pretty crowded in PCB with all of the college students on break here. If you are looking to have a crazy time, then come during Spring. Free food, free drinks, free beer, free everything- all along the beaches during Spring. So, get suited up and come to Panama City Beach for a good vacation!
Panama City Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 2 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 3 Fairbanks Alaska
- 4 Cal Tickets Urgently
- 5 New England Skiing
- 6 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 7 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 8 Getaway
- 9 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 10 Yosemite Lodging
- 11 Temecula Winery Tours
- 12 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 13 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 14 Worst Restaurants in America
- 15 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 16 What's new on Maui?
- 17 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 18 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 19 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 20 Broadway choices
- 21 Question About Sealodge
- 22 Colorado aspen updates
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 25 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of