Out of all of the beaches to choose from in Florida, Panama City Beach definitely is the top of the line. PCB has some of the whitest sands and and the hottest beach parties. The town is also very laid back. The 'no shirt, no shoes, no service' rule doesn't apply in any of the stores/restaurants and the police aren't always looking for suspicious activity. Spring Break can get pretty crowded in PCB with all of the college students on break here. If you are looking to have a crazy time, then come during Spring. Free food, free drinks, free beer, free everything- all along the beaches during Spring. So, get suited up and come to Panama City Beach for a good vacation!
Panama City Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 2 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 3 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 4 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 5 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 6 Hawaii
- 7 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 8 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 9 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 10 River Cafe
- 11 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 12 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 13 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 14 New Fire: Yosemite/Oakhurst
- 15 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 16 How to Kill Time Overnite in NYC?
- 17 Long Island Advice
- 18 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 19 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 20 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 21 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 22 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 23 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help
- 24 Drive from Seattle to Reno
- 25 Hawaii with kids