Out of all of the beaches to choose from in Florida, Panama City Beach definitely is the top of the line. PCB has some of the whitest sands and and the hottest beach parties. The town is also very laid back. The 'no shirt, no shoes, no service' rule doesn't apply in any of the stores/restaurants and the police aren't always looking for suspicious activity. Spring Break can get pretty crowded in PCB with all of the college students on break here. If you are looking to have a crazy time, then come during Spring. Free food, free drinks, free beer, free everything- all along the beaches during Spring. So, get suited up and come to Panama City Beach for a good vacation!
Panama City Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 2 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 3 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 4 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 5 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 6 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 7 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 8 cape cod seashore rail trail
- 9 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 10 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 11 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 12 Transportation between Seattle airport and Victoria Clipper pier
- 13 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 14 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 15 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 16 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 17 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 18 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 19 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 20 A Beautiful Bike Ride in Southern Delaware (Rehoboth, Bethany)
- 21 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 22 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 23 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help
- 24 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 25 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?