Two adults and one 12 yr old have one late afternoon Saturday to mid day Sunday in Chicago in early August. If we want to do an insta greet tour in Chicago and maybe the architectural boat tour in that space of time, how is Palmer House? That aside, HOW is Palmer House?? I see it isn't too far from the Amtrak station, which might be noisy and some folks on Trip Advisor say slow elevators. I can kill some time waiting for elevators if my Fodorite friends endorse the property. If this hotel has some significant down sides, what do you recommend as favorite alternatives in the $200 to $350 range?
Palmer House - good bet for one night in Chicago?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 2 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 3 Utah 2
- 4 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 5 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 6 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 7 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 8 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 9 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 10 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 11 Kauai Garden tours
- 12 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 13 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 14 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 15 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 16 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 17 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 18 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 19 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 20 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 21 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 22 California San Diego area lodging
- 23 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 24 Maui - Haleakala
- 25 Dessert with a view in Monterey?