Two adults and one 12 yr old have one late afternoon Saturday to mid day Sunday in Chicago in early August. If we want to do an insta greet tour in Chicago and maybe the architectural boat tour in that space of time, how is Palmer House? That aside, HOW is Palmer House?? I see it isn't too far from the Amtrak station, which might be noisy and some folks on Trip Advisor say slow elevators. I can kill some time waiting for elevators if my Fodorite friends endorse the property. If this hotel has some significant down sides, what do you recommend as favorite alternatives in the $200 to $350 range?
Palmer House - good bet for one night in Chicago?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 5 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 6 Travel West Coast
- 7 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 8 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 9 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 10 Wine Country Picnic
- 11 Washington DC Metro
- 12 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 13 Road trip through the south
- 14 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 15 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 16 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 17 Myrtle Beach
- 18 Colorado in the summer!
- 19 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 20 Getting around Las Vegas
- 21 Rafting near Denali
- 22 Where to go in Maine?
- 23 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 24 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 25 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving