My husband and I are taking our 2 little kids to SD in a few weeks. I booked the Palmer Gulch Lodge mainly because it was so close to Mt. Rushmore and the price was pretty good. Any comments on this place??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 2 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 3 Coffee in Boston?
- 4 Nashville Never Been
- 5 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 6 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 7 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 8 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 9 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 10 Traveling in winter
- 11 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 12 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 13 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 14 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 15 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 16 New orleans recs for family
- 17 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 18 Later Winter around Mobile
- 19 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 20 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 21 Uber boston
- 22 Florida keys trip
- 23 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 24 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 25 Florida beach vacation