My husband and I are taking our 2 little kids to SD in a few weeks. I booked the Palmer Gulch Lodge mainly because it was so close to Mt. Rushmore and the price was pretty good. Any comments on this place??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 2 Using Tripmasters for Hawaiian trip
- 3 Cape Cod visit in August
- 4 Classic NYC Deli
- 5 Is this a new record for spam?
- 6 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 7 8 day trip to Florida
- 8 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 9 San Fran to Napa and back to Carmel, Big Sur, Cambria, Santa Monica
- 10 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 11 Buying wine New York City
- 12 Sedona to Vegas
- 13 Stowe, Vermont in September
- 14 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 15 Driving Houston George Bush to Galveston
- 16 Tulip time
- 17 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 18 Nashville Public Transportation
- 19 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 20 Mount Rainier Seattle Washington
- 21 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 22 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 23 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 24 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 25 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon