My husband and I are taking our 2 little kids to SD in a few weeks. I booked the Palmer Gulch Lodge mainly because it was so close to Mt. Rushmore and the price was pretty good. Any comments on this place??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 2 The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Atm Machine?
- 3 Orlando - condoleances
- 4 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 5 Good cheap eats in/near San Francisco, including coffee
- 6 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 7 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 8 road trip during husbands bday
- 9 Your favourite places in New York City
- 10 Trip Starting from New York
- 11 A day in Boston
- 12 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 13 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 14 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 15 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 16 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 17 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 18 Niagara Falls.
- 19 A June trip to Kauai
- 20 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 21 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 22 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 23 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 24 1st trip to Colorado
- 25 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October