We're planning a day trip from Palm Springs to Disneyland midweek sometime the week after Easter. Is there a specific driving route that would be better to avoid the morning commute? We're hoping to get to the park right at the 9am opening, which I assume would put us right in the middle of prime traffic. Bad idea? If we aim to get there at 8am, would that be better? Thanks in advance!
Palm Springs to Disneyland (Anaheim): Traffic?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 2 Two airports to choose from?
- 3 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 5 layover
- 6 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 7 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 8 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 9 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?
- 10 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 11 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 12 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 13 best area to stay in san diego
- 14 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 15 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 16 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 17 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 18 Road trip itinerary
- 19 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 20 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 21 Part one of an 18 Day RV trip - Talkeetna
- 22 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 23 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 24 Hotel advice. Near the airport vs Historical District in Charleston SC
- 25 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?