Please suggest 4 star hotels (out of 5) in a convenient Palm Springs location for first visit.
Also, please suggest some must see or do sights/activities for 3 1/2 days in late April.
We are 55 yr old married couple, like art/music/shopping/food/sight seeing/non strenuous physical activity. We will have a car.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsuppfacts.com/hair-eternity-reviews/
- 2 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 3 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 4 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 5 Seaside, California
- 6 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 7 California trip: Where to go after San Francisco?
- 8 Denali
- 9 JFK Terminal 8
- 10 Off-season use of a car on Zion Scenic Drive
- 11 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 12 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 13 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 14 Maine in May?
- 15 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 16 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 17 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 18 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 19 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 20 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 21 Bed and Breakfast
- 22 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 23 What car service?
- 24 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 25 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?