Please suggest 4 star hotels (out of 5) in a convenient Palm Springs location for first visit.
Also, please suggest some must see or do sights/activities for 3 1/2 days in late April.
We are 55 yr old married couple, like art/music/shopping/food/sight seeing/non strenuous physical activity. We will have a car.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 2 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 3 I need your help
- 4 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 5 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 6 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 7 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 8 Biloxi Suggestions
- 9 Martha's Vineyard area
- 10 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 11 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 12 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 13 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 14 Mt Rushmore/Badlands late March?
- 15 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 16 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 17 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 18 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 19 Maui: 2014 Christmas week
- 20 Places to visit with a one year old between MA and WV.
- 21 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 22 Chicago - Family Weekend
- 23 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 24 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 25 Kauai Kona Coast Resort Beachboy