Please suggest 4 star hotels (out of 5) in a convenient Palm Springs location for first visit.
Also, please suggest some must see or do sights/activities for 3 1/2 days in late April.
We are 55 yr old married couple, like art/music/shopping/food/sight seeing/non strenuous physical activity. We will have a car.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 2 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 3 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 4 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 5 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 6 Pacific Drive RoadTrip during Thanks giving
- 7 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 8 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 9 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 10 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 11 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 12 Boston Ideas
- 13 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 14 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 15 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 16 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 17 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 18 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 19 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 20 Help to plan winter vacation in Yellowstone
- 21 Lake Champlain, VT
- 22 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 23 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 24 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 25 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter