Please suggest 4 star hotels (out of 5) in a convenient Palm Springs location for first visit.
Also, please suggest some must see or do sights/activities for 3 1/2 days in late April.
We are 55 yr old married couple, like art/music/shopping/food/sight seeing/non strenuous physical activity. We will have a car.
Palm Springs: First Timers
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WISCONSIN
- 2 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 3 rain in Kauai
- 4 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 5 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 6 Washington, DC to Boston
- 7 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 8 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 9 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 10 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 11 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 12 Phoenix restaurants
- 13 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 14 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 15 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 16 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 17 San Diego Trip Report
- 18 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 19 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 20 5 week in US/Mexico
- 21 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 22 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 23 Easter lunch/brunch suggestions for Panama City Beach
- 24 Moving from Minnesota to Washington D.C (or NOVA or MD)?
- 25 Charleston, SC Beaches