Please suggest 4 star hotels (out of 5) in a convenient Palm Springs location for first visit.
Also, please suggest some must see or do sights/activities for 3 1/2 days in late April.
We are 55 yr old married couple, like art/music/shopping/food/sight seeing/non strenuous physical activity. We will have a car.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philly Itinerary Help
- 2 http://www.healthprev.com/green-relief-now/
- 3 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 4 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 5 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 6 4 days road trip southern New England
- 7 If you are healthcare an harm,
- 8 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 9 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 10 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 11 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 12 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 13 Best People Traffic Counters
- 14 trip out west horses and rafting
- 15 California road trip - RV/camping or hotels
- 16 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 17 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 18 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 19 Costco Travel
- 20 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 21 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
- 22 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 23 Big Island Hawaii car rental
- 24 USA family tour
- 25 Country Walkers