We were last in Palm Springs in January, but the only place we ate out was a deli. This time we'll have 5 or 6 nights, staying in Palm Desert. We'll go anywhere from Palm Springs to Indio for dinner. We prefer non-chain restaurants, all kinds of food (although I'd say French and Japanese are my least favorites), casual dress is a must, and we don't like to "break the bank" (let's just say, I've only been to French Laundry when other people were paying ). We are not foodies, we just like a good meal in a nice place. Any suggestions?
Palm Springs area restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 2 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 3 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 4 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 5 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 6 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 7 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 8 Driving routes to Washington, D.C.
- 9 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 10 Is Stars Deli still there, 53rd and Lex?
- 11 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 12 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 13 Acadia National Park/New England States
- 14 Shenandoah National Park
- 15 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 16 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 17 Seattle Visit April
- 18 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 19 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 20 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 21 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 22 Morning in miami
- 23 Roadtrip Key West or Marco Island in January
- 24 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 25 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question