Palm Island or La Source in Grenada? Really having a hard time making a choice. First was considering Kamalame Cay but think we might get bored for a week. Any thoughts or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I've read that the pool and beach at La Source gets very crowded and you can't get a lounge chair? is this true?
Palm Island or La Source, Grenada??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 2 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 3 4 week family trip ideas
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 x mas
- 6 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 7 Calf trip
- 8 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 9 Key West Hotel in January
- 10 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 11 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 12 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 13 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time
- 14 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 15 Uber and Airbnb-Insurance and Credentials
- 16 Marriott Marquis San Francisco
- 17 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 18 Stopover in MIAMI
- 19 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 20 San Francisco Advice needed
- 21 Best women's dress shop north shore of Boston?
- 22 Healdsburg tips
- 23 Boston (Logan Airport) to Salem using public transportation.
- 24 Santa Fe: ATVing and Native American Dances/Festivals in December
- 25 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around