We are planning a last minute trip to the Pacific Northwest. We want to do either Oregon and Seattle area or go from Seattle up to Canada. I was hoping that someone can suggest a fun trip (about 9 nights) for a family of 4 (kids 6 and 8, but great travelers). Once we pick a location I will post advice details. Is there any location your family absolutely loved. We are just not sure where to begin. Thank you.
Pacific Northwest trip ideas
- 1 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 2 Albuquerque to Denver
- 3 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 4 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 5 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 6 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 7 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 8 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 9 Using public transit in San Diego
- 10 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 11 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 12 Help with NYC transit
- 13 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 14 Boston Area College Tour
- 15 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 16 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 17 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 18 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 19 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 20 D.C. in a day
- 21 Door County
- 22 10 Days in Maine
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 25 A Visit to Charleston