My wife and I want to fly into Seattle, go down to Mt. Rainier, Mt. Hood, and go up the OR and WA coast to Port Angeles, take a ferry to Victoria for a day, back to Port Angeles, see Hurricane Ridge, Mt. Olympus, etc. We'd like to do this 8 full days of travel. Any suggestions? Thanks! Mike
pacific north west
View all United States activity »
- 1 St. Augustine, Florida
- 2 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 San Antonio
- 5 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 6 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 7 hotel near Met NYC
- 8 Where should I move to?
- 9 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 10 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 11 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 12 Fripp island
- 13 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 14 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 15 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 16 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 17 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 18 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 19 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 20 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 21 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 22 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 23 Hotel near Public Theater
- 24 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 25 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts