My wife and I want to fly into Seattle, go down to Mt. Rainier, Mt. Hood, and go up the OR and WA coast to Port Angeles, take a ferry to Victoria for a day, back to Port Angeles, see Hurricane Ridge, Mt. Olympus, etc. We'd like to do this 8 full days of travel. Any suggestions? Thanks! Mike
pacific north west
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 relocating travel
- 2 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 3 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 4 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 5 Seattle Hyatts
- 6 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 7 Mesa Verde
- 8 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 9 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 10 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 11 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 12 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 13 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 14 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 15 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 16 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 17 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 18 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 19 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 20 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 21 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 22 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 23 ONP help
- 24 NYC Clubs for live music
- 25 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area