We have hired a car to pick up from LAX and drive to SFO over a few days, We plan to stay over night along the way but currently unsure what the best place to stay and best places to visit are!
Also, its my first time driving a left hand side car and on the wrong side of the road (I am from Australia) and would love to get any hints or tips on staying sane whilst doing so!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JFK Terminal 4 to Terminal 8
- 2 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 3 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 4 New England Tour
- 5 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 6 Rhode Island Get Away
- 7 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 8 Road Trip - SF to Sonoma
- 9 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 10 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 11 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 12 Venice, CA area
- 13 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 14 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 15 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 16 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 17 Adirondacks trip repot
- 18 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 19 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 20 CLT connection times, Charlotte
- 21 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 22 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 23 Las Vegas in February - hotel recommendations please
- 24 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 25 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?