We have hired a car to pick up from LAX and drive to SFO over a few days, We plan to stay over night along the way but currently unsure what the best place to stay and best places to visit are!
Also, its my first time driving a left hand side car and on the wrong side of the road (I am from Australia) and would love to get any hints or tips on staying sane whilst doing so!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Miami Erotic Massage
- 2 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 3 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 4 Road trip from and back to New York
- 5 50th in Hawaii
- 6 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 7 Bear cubs at Wild Animal Sanctuary
- 8 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 9 11 days SE coast road trip
- 10 Silverthorne
- 11 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 12 Places to stay in TX...?
- 13 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 14 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 15 Trip Report - Chicago - Thunstorms, Thunderstorms, Thunderstorms
- 16 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 17 Condo rental for snowbirds
- 18 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 19 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?
- 20 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 21 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 22 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 23 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 24 Where to stay for 1 night near Morgantown WV
- 25 Driving from Baltimore to Savannah Ga