We have hired a car to pick up from LAX and drive to SFO over a few days, We plan to stay over night along the way but currently unsure what the best place to stay and best places to visit are!
Also, its my first time driving a left hand side car and on the wrong side of the road (I am from Australia) and would love to get any hints or tips on staying sane whilst doing so!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 2 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 3 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 4 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 5 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 6 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 7 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 8 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 9 10 Days in Maine
- 10 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 11 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 12 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 13 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 14 sugestions
- 15 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 16 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 17 Miami for 2 days
- 18 More problems for Big Sur
- 19 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 20 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 21 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 22 Las Vegas trip report
- 23 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 24 Boston area hotels
- 25 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas