We have hired a car to pick up from LAX and drive to SFO over a few days, We plan to stay over night along the way but currently unsure what the best place to stay and best places to visit are!
Also, its my first time driving a left hand side car and on the wrong side of the road (I am from Australia) and would love to get any hints or tips on staying sane whilst doing so!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 2 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 3 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 4 Maine for 9 Days- Where to begin??
- 5 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 6 Marthas Vineyard Ferry Questions
- 7 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 8 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 9 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 10 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 11 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 12 New Orleans to Savannah two weeks
- 13 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 14 Drive from Santa Barbara to La Jolla on sunday 2 august ?
- 15 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 16 Michigan advice needed
- 17 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 18 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 19 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 20 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 21 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 22 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 23 If you could have one meal in Vegas, what would it be?
- 24 Day Trip Reports? May/June
- 25 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels