We have hired a car to pick up from LAX and drive to SFO over a few days, We plan to stay over night along the way but currently unsure what the best place to stay and best places to visit are!
Also, its my first time driving a left hand side car and on the wrong side of the road (I am from Australia) and would love to get any hints or tips on staying sane whilst doing so!
Pacific Coast HWY - first time USA driver!!
- 1 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 2 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 3 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 4 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 5 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 6 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 7 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 8 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 9 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 10 hotel near Met NYC
- 11 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 12 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 13 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 16 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 17 Madison Square Garden
- 18 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 19 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 20 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 21 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 22 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 23 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 24 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 25 First time to Austin-San Antonio area