My husband and I have just started to plan a trip to travel the Pacific Coast Highway. We have a total of 9 days, including travel time from Nashville Tn. We were thinking of starting in Oregon and ending in Morro Bay. What is the best starting point and best time of year for the trip? Also tips for best places to visit along the way.... I have just started researching, so not sure if this is too much to try to do in our time frame. Would love to hear from you!!
Pacific coast highway
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 2 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 3 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 4 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 5 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 6 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 7 Tucson area flooding
- 8 Boston suggestions
- 9 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 10 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 11 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 12 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 13 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 14 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 15 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 16 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 17 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 18 Ben Landa
- 19 4 week family trip ideas
- 20 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 21 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 22 Looking for Next Destination
- 23 West Coast Road Trip
- 24 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 25 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights