My husband and I have just started to plan a trip to travel the Pacific Coast Highway. We have a total of 9 days, including travel time from Nashville Tn. We were thinking of starting in Oregon and ending in Morro Bay. What is the best starting point and best time of year for the trip? Also tips for best places to visit along the way.... I have just started researching, so not sure if this is too much to try to do in our time frame. Would love to hear from you!!
Pacific coast highway
View all United States activity »
- 1 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 2 Vero Beach FL
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 5 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 6 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 7 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 8 Question about Boulder area
- 9 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 10 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 11 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 12 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 13 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 14 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 15 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 16 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 17 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 18 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 19 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 22 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 23 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 24 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 25 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January