My husband and I have just started to plan a trip to travel the Pacific Coast Highway. We have a total of 9 days, including travel time from Nashville Tn. We were thinking of starting in Oregon and ending in Morro Bay. What is the best starting point and best time of year for the trip? Also tips for best places to visit along the way.... I have just started researching, so not sure if this is too much to try to do in our time frame. Would love to hear from you!!
Pacific coast highway
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 2 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 3 My Book of Mormon review
- 4 Arches National Park in a day
- 5 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 6 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 7 JFK Airport
- 8 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 9 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 10 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 11 Marco Island
- 12 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 13 things to do near Arches National Park
- 14 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 15 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 16 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 17 Breckenridge in October
- 18 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 19 EX-LAX
- 20 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 21 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 22 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 23 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 24 Broadway choices
- 25 N California trip questions