My husband and I have just started to plan a trip to travel the Pacific Coast Highway. We have a total of 9 days, including travel time from Nashville Tn. We were thinking of starting in Oregon and ending in Morro Bay. What is the best starting point and best time of year for the trip? Also tips for best places to visit along the way.... I have just started researching, so not sure if this is too much to try to do in our time frame. Would love to hear from you!!
Pacific coast highway
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Want know highqualitybuy Valentines Day Gifts?
- 2 Charleston, SC help
- 3 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 4 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 5 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 6 middlebury vt snow
- 7 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 8 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 9 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 10 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 11 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 12 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 13 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 14 Deep South sept 2015
- 15 Self guided White House tour
- 16 Northwest USA
- 17 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 18 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 19 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 20 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 21 Portland, OR hotel question
- 22 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 23 san diego or nearby area
- 24 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 25 Texas