My husband and I have just started to plan a trip to travel the Pacific Coast Highway. We have a total of 9 days, including travel time from Nashville Tn. We were thinking of starting in Oregon and ending in Morro Bay. What is the best starting point and best time of year for the trip? Also tips for best places to visit along the way.... I have just started researching, so not sure if this is too much to try to do in our time frame. Would love to hear from you!!
Pacific coast highway
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 Cafe Sevilla – Best Tapas Restaurant
- 4 Dining in Manhattan
- 5 New York City Christmas Trip
- 6 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 7 From Seattle airport to the city
- 8 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 9 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 10 Colorado Skiing
- 11 American Honeymoon in March
- 12 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 13 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 14 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 15 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 16 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 17 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 18 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 19 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 20 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 21 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 22 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 23 Middle America in October
- 24 visit to HIghLine
- 25 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live