My husband and I have just started to plan a trip to travel the Pacific Coast Highway. We have a total of 9 days, including travel time from Nashville Tn. We were thinking of starting in Oregon and ending in Morro Bay. What is the best starting point and best time of year for the trip? Also tips for best places to visit along the way.... I have just started researching, so not sure if this is too much to try to do in our time frame. Would love to hear from you!!
Pacific coast highway
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Things to do around New York
- 2 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 3 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 4 Does it seem like people in the US have become...
- 5 Daytona Beach and ??
- 6 Salt Lake City
- 7 First visit in New Mexico
- 8 Beach holiday with baby
- 9 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 10 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 11 Colorado trip
- 12 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 13 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 14 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 15 Grand Marais?
- 16 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 17 Cape cod and Acadia
- 18 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 19 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 20 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 21 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 22 Barrow Alaska
- 23 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 24 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 25 Park City Utah